Billy Mays must die

theredtamasrule

QUOTE (Kid_Gloves @ Jun 29 2009, 03:10 AM)
In retrospect this thread is kind of sick...

unsure.gif

Yes it is isn't it? The Grim Reaper seems to be cutting a wide swath through Hollywood these days.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (rushbass @ Jun 28 2009, 10:56 PM)
QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jan 28 2009, 09:28 PM)
http://marooncouch.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/billymays.jpg

Really. He must.

you got your wish... I hope you are happy...

Ease up. It was a joke. The man was obnoxious. Its very sad he is gone, but tama started it just to illustrate that point. I'm sure he is not happy the man died. Who ever bumped this thread to rip on tama is an idiot. Period. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

The thread should now be closed so it doesn't get stupid. I myself thought nothing of the title of the thread when it first started. It was funny. The man was great at what he did, and I don't believe anyone feels good that he's dead.

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 29 2009, 07:56 AM)
QUOTE (rushbass @ Jun 28 2009, 10:56 PM)
QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jan 28 2009, 09:28 PM)
http://marooncouch.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/billymays.jpg

Really. He must.

you got your wish... I hope you are happy...

Ease up. It was a joke. The man was obnoxious. Its very sad he is gone, but tama started it just to illustrate that point. I'm sure he is not happy the man died. Who ever bumped this thread to rip on tama is an idiot. Period. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

The thread should now be closed so it doesn't get stupid. I myself thought nothing of the title of the thread when it first started. It was funny. The man was great at what he did, and I don't believe anyone feels good that he's dead.

Maybe obnoxious but he could definitely sell stuff!

QUOTE (Sark @ Jun 29 2009, 07:18 AM)

unsure.gif

Yes it is isn't it? The Grim Reaper seems to be cutting a wide swath through Hollywood these days.

Mays was in Tampa...Death needs a roadmap.

QUOTE (Prince Sphinc-Tor @ Jun 29 2009, 05:21 PM)
QUOTE (Sark @ Jun 29 2009, 07:18 AM)

unsure.gif

Mays was in Tampa...Death needs a roadmap.

I just meant there seemed to be well- known people from the entertainment and commercial industries dying all in a row. Road atlas notwithstanding.

This thread was created five months before Mays died. The title redtamas chose was completely harmless at the time, and it's nothing more than coincidence that Mays is actually dead now.

However coincidental it may be, now that he IS dead, seeing "Billy Mays Must Die" on the index page IS in bad taste. So we're closing this so it doesn't keep getting bumped. Given the title, it was in poor taste to bump it in the first place.

Archived