Milk

rushgoober

Heard nothing but good things about it....hasn't been around here yet though...might have to wait 'til video. Edited by Prince Sphinc-Tor

I saw it about a month ago and thought it was great- very well done. The acting was top notch and it was a very moving and interesting story. I couldnt get over how much Sean Penn embodied Harvey Milk. Looked like him, sounded like him, everything. I would recommend it to anyone here.

QUOTE (VampireBiscuits @ Jan 3 2009, 06:45 PM)
I saw it about a month ago and thought it was great- very well done. The acting was top notch and it was a very moving and interesting story. I couldnt get over how much Sean Penn embodied Harvey Milk. Looked like him, sounded like him, everything. I would recommend it to anyone here.

That's one advantage you have living in a big city - you get movies first. I had that for years in L.A. - could see anything I wanted to during its very first release, but alas, here in the hinterlands sometimes we have to wait for movies that don't have huge initial national releases. sad.gif

Still, glad you enjoyed it - another endorsement for a movie I can't wait to see! smile.gif

QUOTE (Slime @ Jan 4 2009, 03:12 AM)
Until you live overseas in a non-English speaking country, you can kindly STFU goober wink.gif
I, most likely, will not see that movie this year AND will probably have to wait for the DVD release.

sorry, bro! eh.gif

trink39.gif

Sean Penn is an amazing actor. Sometimes I think he may be the best we have right now. yes.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jan 4 2009, 09:00 AM)
Sean Penn is an amazing actor. Sometimes I think he may be the best we have right now. yes.gif

There aren't many in the same class as him, that's for sure.

I think Philip Seymour Hoffman is as good as him, however.

Slacker gives "Milk" two thumbs up with a mustache !

Sorry, I had too. biggrin.gif