The first Rush song you ever heard?

Nootch

Since I started listening to classic rock radio before I got into Rush by at least half a year, probably Tom Sawyer. But I didn't get into Rush that way. Funny as it is, my Dad had a really low quality recording of Closer To The Heart as his ringtone at the time, from right where Geddy starts singing, and after hearing it so many times I eventually remarked it sounded like a girl singing. After he told me it was a guy and began talking about Rush, my interest was peaked a bit, so with my first iTunes gift card I got 2112, my dad having told me it was the one I needed to start with, and the first two Queen albums. Clockwork Angels followed soon after as it was brand new and I wanted in on the excitement of it. It wasn't until my dad picked me up from school with a recently ordered copy of A Farewell To Kings on CD and we played it on the way home that Rush officially became my second favorite band of all time, and from then on I was hooked. So it's a bit of a mix between Tom Sawyer, Closer To The Heart, 2112, and Caravan that got me into Rush. Tom Sawyer familiarized me with the name, CTTH sparked my interest, 2112 introduced me to the band, and Caravan assured me Rush was no joke.