Proshot CP/T4E Footage?

hektur

Before Geddy and Alex came on stage they did a bio and it included some footage.

The footage was of the song Nobody's Hero and it only had a few secondes of it.

After singing along to it I realized.

Rush doesnt have a 90s DVD!

So it seems a show on CP tour or T4E tour was filmed, clearly professional.

I didn't see it but it's got to be either from the Auburn Hills proshot vid or else it's the footage that's also on the Hall of Fame induction video. I believe that was shot in Toronto. Both are from the Counterparts tour.

Edit:

Just to be clear, we've known all along that one of the Toronto shows on the TFE tour in 1997 was filmed, you can see parts of it in the Closer to the Heart video from Different Stages that was released in 1998. The Counterparts tour proshot has been in trading circles since shortly after that tour. I've had my copy since about 1996. There are two known Presto tour proshots and also the Auburn Hills RTB tour show was filmed but has never leaked. So, it's not like there's any mystery of whether anything was filmed. However, other than the TFE shoot, all the others are simply from inhouse cameras and were never intended for release.

Edit part two:

I just saw it, it's the same as the Hall of Fame show. I'm pretty sure that was shot in Toronto in 1994.

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Nov 26 2008, 08:00 PM)
The Counterparts tour proshot has been in trading circles since shortly after that tour. I've had my copy since about 1996.

where can a person obtain a copy of this??

Archived