Question About Archives

Let The Fray Begin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its quite odd...I've been trawling through ebay recently and there seems to be more and more copies of of Archives appearing each day! None of these fabled black covers though. Does anyone actually own a copy of the black cover Archives?

I asked this question a while back on another post but didn't notice if anyone answered. I heard back in the late 70's that Rutsey's sister is Geddy's wife is this true? unsure.gif

troutman trink39.gif oh, by the way I just remember the gray cover with not alot of hype with the album.

QUOTE (Cygnus_X1 @ Mar 2 2005, 03:07 PM)
Its quite odd...I've been trawling through ebay recently and there seems to be more and more copies of of Archives appearing each day! None of these fabled black covers though. Does anyone actually own a copy of the black cover Archives?

I do. smile.gif I have my original I bought, and I have the black cover that I picked up mixed in with some other Rush LP's off eBay last year or so. Here's a pic (grey one is open, on the left)....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/bsbaker/BlackArchives.jpg

QUOTE (afansince74 @ Mar 3 2005, 09:02 AM)
QUOTE (Cygnus_X1 @ Mar 2 2005, 03:07 PM)

I do. smile.gif I have my original I bought, and I have the black cover that I picked up mixed in with some other Rush LP's off eBay last year or so. Here's a pic (grey one is open, on the lest)....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/bsbaker/BlackArchives.jpg

Wow it does exist!!! Excellent new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I think I may just have to keep my eyes open for this record!

Archived