Rush's merchandising team has gone too far now

PuppetKing2112

QUOTE (RushGuru @ Feb 21 2005, 10:35 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Feb 21 2005, 08:26 PM)
I want some 2112 boxers.

rofl3.gif

I'd want some Vapor Trails boxers. Put a big animated vapor ball on a screen on the bum. Have it react to heat. It would ignite and spin around and change colors. Those would be some cool boxers.

I want some Hemispheres boxers. I like the idea of a picture of a butt covering my own butt.

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Feb 22 2005, 02:19 PM)
They only mail to the UK. wink.gif

Yeah I keep on forgeting that not everyone is from England!!! Well it deffinatly conferms the DVD exists, just gotta keep on searching. I have the Closer To The Heart performance from that DVD as an MPEG file on my computer. It's pretty damn cool, although it hasnt got the extended jam at the end which is a shame.

QUOTE (Cygnus_X1 @ Feb 22 2005, 01:58 PM)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...4703014430&rd=1

Get bidding!

I saw this at an entertainment store in Kansas, but when i went back to buy it, it was gone! fists crying.gif

I look at it this way ; although it would be great to see those shows released on DVD, ( and maybe someday they will be), I think the whole "boxer short" theme fits in with Rush's general sense of fun, and good humour.

Also, we live in a free market, democratic society. Simply put, no one at RUSH merchandising is forcing anyone to buy any of their products. If you don't like the boxers, hats, or whatever... don't buy them !!

That being said, not only do I think the hockey jersey is a great idea, but how about RUSH licence plates as well. wink.gif

1287.gif Give us the DVDs!! 1287.gif

A few years ago, I heard somewhere that ASOH had been re-release on DVD. I put it on my Xmas list, and my brother, being a Rush fan also, was determined to get it for me. He searched the entire US, and ended up importing it from England.

Turns out (as we all know now!) - it wasn't an official release - it was a bootlegged DVD copy of the original VHS.

Whoops - Sorry Bro!! I've learned to check everything I hear online now - esp. before putting it on my Xmas list!!!

doh.gif

QUOTE (ChefEllwood @ Feb 22 2005, 08:15 PM)
I look at it this way ; although it would be great to see those shows released on DVD, ( and maybe someday they will be), I think the whole "boxer short" theme fits in with Rush's general sense of fun, and good humour.
Also, we live in a free market, democratic society. Simply put, no one at RUSH merchandising is forcing anyone to buy any of their products. If you don't like the boxers, hats, or whatever... don't buy them !!
That being said, not only do I think the hockey jersey is a great idea, but how about RUSH licence plates as well. wink.gif

Unfortunately, the whole shows, at least for ESL, is impossible. I said this same thing a while back and someone posted a quote from Geddy saying the footage from the rest of the show not on the video has since been destroyed

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Feb 23 2005, 05:44 PM)
QUOTE (ChefEllwood @ Feb 22 2005, 08:15 PM)
That being said, not only do I think the hockey jersey is a great idea, but how about RUSH licence plates as well.  wink.gif

Unfortunately, the whole shows, at least for ESL, is impossible. I said this same thing a while back and someone posted a quote from Geddy saying the footage from the rest of the show not on the video has since been destroyed

fists crying.gif

Archived