Rush music for a striptease?

liddybuck01

QUOTE (yaoi_myantidrug @ Dec 28 2008, 05:16 PM)
QUOTE (tupelobarchetta @ Dec 25 2008, 04:24 AM)
But I will say this ... I've heard Witch Hunt and The Weapon used as background music for some bondage role playing, and they worked out quite well.

Where'd you see this? sounds interesting.

At an S&M club in Nashville a few years ago. The club was an old house on the outskirts of town, but inside it was decorated nicely with a variety of playthings in each room. The Rush songs were part of a music loop heard throughout the house.

For those of you wondering why I was there --- I visited the club only as a guest. I didn't get whacked on the butt, had hot wax poured on me or had clothespins attached to my .... well, never mind.

A friend who's into the S&M scene in Nashville knew I was staying overnight in the city, so she asked me to ride with her to the club. Because I was a visitor, I couldn't play any games; I didn't want to. I was just curious to see what happens at a club like that. It was an interesting experience.

QUOTE (Jaye @ Dec 28 2008, 11:56 AM)
QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Dec 28 2008, 01:07 AM)
i did it. Earthshine and pretty much the entire first album worked well. i must have great rhythm or something if it sounds so impossible to you guys. lol

I assume your fella enjoyed it, then? biggrin.gif

yes he did! biggrin.gif but i don't think he cared what the music was. as long as i was doing what i was lol