Call out to Jeff

Steevo

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 16 2008, 07:53 PM)
Yeah, something turned Jeff from a good-natured reviewer to a complete helmet. He got to the point where if anyone, male or female, said something against him he'd challenge them to meet up so they could "say it to his face to show how tough they really were." We don't need shit like that here, so we banned him.

We often let minor trolls back in after a while. Jeff won't be one of them.

Maybe someone did catch up to him,and beat his azz.

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Sep 16 2008, 05:48 PM)
QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Sep 16 2008, 05:46 PM)
Didnt he turn into kind of a douche?

Something happened. Quite the Jekyll & Hyde performance. He and FindingIT really got into it.

That is all in the past. No need to go into again. However, he did pique my interest when he told me he would steal my wife and sell my children. There are some days....

QUOTE (Fat Organ @ Sep 17 2008, 02:01 PM)
guess im never gonna see his review of AFTK and Hemispheres back to back.

the world will never be the same

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 17 2008, 08:10 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Sep 17 2008, 01:36 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 16 2008, 07:57 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Sep 16 2008, 08:54 PM)
BTW, subdivider came back before being banned and made sick comments about Britney Spears. These comments earned him the boot from TRF.

Comments about Britney wouldn't get ANYBODY banned from here. She's trash and, ergo, fair game. waffen093.gif

Subdivider's insensitivity towards disabled children and, more importantly, his complete lack of respect for members here got him banned.

I remember him making a very graphic post about Britney Spears shortly after the comments in the autistic thread.

He probably did, but a Britney comment wouldn't be a banworthy offense for anybody. The way he was physically threatening people, he'd have been banned without that comment.

You're not THIS guy, are you? ohmy.gif

rofl3.gif wacko.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif fists crying.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif goodpost.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 17 2008, 02:11 PM)
QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Sep 17 2008, 02:20 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Sep 17 2008, 11:49 AM)
I didn't know he'd been banned. I just gotta wonder what changed to make him so rude to people.

drinking?

The sudden lack of fiber in his diet?

laugh.gif ......or that..........

Archived