NEW GUITAR!

Analogkid1123

Yeah, the nanomag looks interesting in that it's mounted on the neck. So if it has the same effect as piezos you could get that tone and still use whatever bridge you want. Floyd Rose etc. hmmmm. My carvin does the same thing with a dedicated out for the piezos and I can mix between that and the humbuckers with the turn of a knob. It's cool but I had to get the wilkinson tremolo, which OK but it's no Floyd. Edited by hunter

With the Fishmann style you can do either stereo (Y Split) or dual mono output jacks. No blend. More control with independent outputs instead of blended.

Thanks for everyone's help...

To answer some hunter q's:

It does have battery......i got the wavy sound to go away by having the nanomag fully on....but also having the treble pup selected....therefore eliminating the low wavy.....but if i want that deep tone....i just turn treble off....

I don't know what you mean by having distortion on my RP but no amp model....because the only way to get distortion is to have an amp model....(aka. highgain, blkface,stack, etc.)

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Yeah, that's right. It's been awhile since I have turned mine on. Ideally I think the nanomag should be for a nice clean acoustic like tone. The humbuckers for dirty or clean. It'd be easier to diagnose with a sound sample though.