RINGTONE?

keenanj

Heh. Most ot the dl sites for the ring tones are from the UK. Not sure if that would work for you. Did you search for Rush Ringtones? Sorry I couldn't be more assisting to you. smile.gif

my phone's with alltel, it's music-tone enabled instead of just those midi files, i'm not sure what your phone's like, but i've found like 2 pages of RUSH ringtones on mine. if you have a phone that lets you download musictones, then go into axcess apps, shop, catalog, music tones, then download the demo version of realtone jukebox. they've got these songs:

Tom Sawyer

Working Man

Limelight

Spirit of Radio

The Trees

Distant Early Warning

New World Man

Freewill

Test for Echo

so if that's what you're looking for, that's what they've got. good luck with your search! biggrin.gif

&..welcome to the board! cool.gif

QUOTE (some1 @ Feb 20 2005, 07:54 AM)
I felt i had to register, just to give you this...

http://www.dtfb.org/rush/

How do you get the tones from dftb.org onto your cell phone? Sorry, I'm a cell phone idiot.

Thanks,

Kevin

...fellow idiot has same question... I have tones, but my phone can't do profile tones. I wanted to assign each person a different rush tune based on their personaility etc....

QUOTE (Dryer2ShirtNJ @ Mar 2 2005, 01:38 PM)
Just switched to Cingular. They have a ton of Rush MP3's available!! My current tone is Limelight but I'll check out those other sites for more!! Thanks.

Paul 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Ok, I have Cingular. Where do I find these tones and how do I get them into my phone?

Sorry for the stupidity, and thanks !

Kevin

QUOTE (kevind2112 @ Mar 3 2005, 08:59 AM)
QUOTE (Dryer2ShirtNJ @ Mar 2 2005, 01:38 PM)
Just switched to Cingular. They have a ton of Rush MP3's available!! My current tone is Limelight but I'll check out those other sites for more!! Thanks.

Paul  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

Ok, I have Cingular. Where do I find these tones and how do I get them into my phone?

Sorry for the stupidity, and thanks !

Kevin

Nevermind, I figured out the tones on the Cingular site. But I still don't know how to get the polyphonic ones to my phone. Like that midi site.

Thanks,

Kevin

Archived