Yer Daily Horoscope

Dweezil

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't reveal anything about your personal life that could be used adversely. You need some help today. There are ways of making extra cash if you put your mind to it.

too late lol oh and I gave 25 bucks to my sister to go and get me a Piers Anthony book.....well then....lol

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Feb 12 2005, 10:17 AM)
why don't you do somethin' with him? wink.gif

I always soooo busy! either i'm riding, doing homework or at school or at baseball or playing guitar.... .... lol

QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 12 2005, 12:10 PM)
damn I hope Andrew doesn't find this site with HIS pictures on here! laugh.gif

rofl3.gif lol u could always edit the post rofl3.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 12 2005, 03:57 PM)
too late lol oh and I gave 25 bucks to my sister to go and get me a Piers Anthony book.....well then....lol

Well, I would hope you wouldnt need $25 for it but LOL YEY! You're buying a Xanth novel I hope?

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Feb 12 2005, 02:42 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 12 2005, 03:57 PM)

Well, I would hope you wouldnt need $25 for it but LOL YEY! You're buying a Xanth novel I hope?

Sure am!!!! lol hey ya never know what the Canadian prices are.....I saw a book for 80 bucks once....you never know lol

I'm still nervous!! sad.gif

I shouldn't be. It's not the first time I asked her to do something with me.

In fact... this shouldn't really be a big deal on our scale.

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Feb 12 2005, 02:38 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 12 2005, 12:10 PM)
damn I hope Andrew doesn't find this site with HIS pictures on here! laugh.gif

rofl3.gif lol u could always edit the post rofl3.gif

LOL rofl3.gif sooo true!

"Acceptance is the key. Don't agree to make any of those cosmetic alterations you've been considering. A partner may be in a tizzy, so you will have to cool things down with quiet tact and careful diplomacy."

Okay...I'll cancel the appointment with the plastic surgeon. But I'm fresh out of diplomacy and tact...

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Feb 14 2005, 12:05 PM)
"Acceptance is the key. Don't agree to make any of those cosmetic alterations you've been considering. A partner may be in a tizzy, so you will have to cool things down with quiet tact and careful diplomacy."

Okay...I'll cancel the appointment with the plastic surgeon. But I'm fresh out of diplomacy and tact...

laugh.gif

Aww, c'mon. Diplomacy and tact is highly over rated these days anyways. laugh.gif

People trying to entice you to join in will be less than trustworthy. Today brings a money or business opportunity, but an immediate task may cause problems. You don't want to give anyone fuel for the fire.

Story of my life, man.

Archived