Pictures from PNC

PassTheAmmunition

QUOTE (different strings @ Jul 14 2008, 12:21 PM)
Those are great shots PTA and it was fantastic to meet you at PAGSCON as well trink39.gif

DS - meeting you was fantastic. Thanks for letting me take a picture with Neil's sticks too, very very cool of you. And dude, you rocked out on those drums!!! Ive got a great picture of you trying to swim AND do jello shots at the same time. rofl3.gif

Hope to hang with you again bro.

PTA

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 14 2008, 10:44 AM)
Great photos ! What a great show, best i've seen in awhile. 1022.gif

Great meeting you P.T.A. ! trink39.gif

Tick - what can I say bro, it was extra cool meeting you and I really hope there is a next time. You are a hysterical guy

What kind of name is Poon, anyway? rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 14 2008, 08:18 AM)
Nice pics. PTA 653.gif 1022.gif It was a great concert and a pleasure meeting you at Pagscon!! biggrin.gif Your steak, chicken and garlic bread were top notch. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif

Trout - it was a lot of fun hanging with you. Indeed you are a crazy fisherman. And a heck of a nice guy

PTA

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jul 14 2008, 02:16 PM)
QUOTE (Natch @ Jul 14 2008, 09:02 AM)
Awesome! Those pics came out great.

I got some video too. I've already uploaded YYZ to Youtube. Just search for Rush YYZ PNC, and you'll find it. I can't access Youtube from work, otherwise, I'd have added the link. I'll upload a couple more songs when I get the chance.

Natch - here's the link to your video of YYZ:

Dude, that was some show and it was so cool meeting all of you TRF'ers, the ones I got to hang with at Pagscon, and the ones I met at the show. Just really great people and a great time.

I'll upload the pics from the other memory card this evening.

EDIT - and how cool is the end of that video. Alex tosses his pic and it goes right over your head, lol.

Yeah...too bad my arms weren't longer. I'd have tried to grab it. The video I took of YYZ was the best one I took in terms of having Alex and Geddy closeups. I have Subdivisions and I think Natural Science also. I'll be putting them up on Youtube in the next couple of days.

QUOTE (Natch @ Jul 14 2008, 01:45 PM)

I got some video too. I've already uploaded YYZ to Youtube. Just search for Rush YYZ PNC, and you'll find it. I can't access Youtube from work, otherwise, I'd have added the link. I'll upload a couple more songs when I get the chance.

Dude, that was some show and it was so cool meeting all of you TRF'ers, the ones I got to hang with at Pagscon, and the ones I met at the show. Just really great people and a great time.

EDIT - and how cool is the end of that video. Alex tosses his pic and it goes right over your head, lol.

Yeah...too bad my arms weren't longer. I'd have tried to grab it. The video I took of YYZ was the best one I took in terms of having Alex and Geddy closeups. I have Subdivisions and I think Natural Science also. I'll be putting them up on Youtube in the next couple of days.

WOOOOO 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Natch @ Jul 14 2008, 02:45 PM)

Dude thanks for the vids! trink39.gif

What a unique way of meeting you! A tailgate at a frikkin' gas station! laugh.gif

PARTY AT THE EXXON!!! 1022.gif trink38.gif

• Like 1

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 14 2008, 02:18 PM)
GREAT pics PTA!!!!! trink39.gif

Awesome to meet you at pagscon! Also thanks for the air mattress Friday night! biggrin.gif

Test - it was way cool to finally meet you. I could (and will) say that about everyone eventually because it is so true. But it was great to party with you and talk hockey and over some adult beverages.

So glad you could make it to PC08

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jul 14 2008, 02:27 PM)
Awesome Pic's PTA & it was Great meeting you !!

Blonde - it was an honor to meet you. I was truly impressed with your ability to generate posts using nothing more than rum, coke, and ice rofl3.gif

And I thought I was crazy for posting while driving to Pagscon during the scenic "Rock blasting" delay...... You take it to a whole new level.

notworthy.gif

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jul 14 2008, 02:38 PM)

Blonde - it was an honor to meet you. I was truly impressed with your ability to generate posts using nothing more than rum, coke, and ice rofl3.gif

And I thought I was crazy for posting while driving to Pagscon during the scenic "Rock blasting" delay...... You take it to a whole new level.

notworthy.gif

i wonder if she went into post withdrawal while driving home....

laugh.gif

I have to admit though... NECRO is the best guest and mostest handsomest man there ever was. yes.gif

CeeJ is very lucky to have such a super awesome guy. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

And he's funnier than TICK too. yes.gif

tongue.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jul 14 2008, 03:22 PM)
I have to admit though... NECRO is the best guest and mostest handsomest man there ever was.  yes.gif 

CeeJ is very lucky to have such a super awesome guy.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 

And he's funnier than TICK too.  yes.gif 

tongue.gif

ohmy.gif

Wow finger type with out even being here... rofl3.gif

Now for what... ah... I ...ah...said...ah well....

Necro is well okay, unsure.gif laugh.gif and he is really lucky to have my honey Ceej with him all the time! wub.gif

Now the whole funnier bit...well - I have learned the funniest thing is NEVER walk away while logged in. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jul 14 2008, 03:34 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 14 2008, 02:18 PM)
GREAT pics PTA!!!!!  trink39.gif

Awesome to meet you at pagscon!  Also thanks for the air mattress Friday night!  biggrin.gif

Test - it was way cool to finally meet you. I could (and will) say that about everyone eventually because it is so true. But it was great to party with you and talk hockey and over some adult beverages.

So glad you could make it to PC08

I'm so glad I made it as well! I didn't want to go home man.

I'm sure we will be talking more hockey again some time in the future! trink39.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jul 14 2008, 04:41 PM)
I have to admit though... NECRO is the best guest and mostest handsomest man there ever was.  yes.gif 

CeeJ is very lucky to have such a super awesome guy.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 

tongue.gif

ohmy.gif

Necro is well okay, unsure.gif laugh.gif and he is really lucky to have my honey Ceej with him all the time! wub.gif

Now the whole funnier bit...well - I have learned the funniest thing is NEVER walk away while logged in. rofl3.gif

ohmy.gif

I have no idea what you are talking about??? confused13.gif

I would NEVER type anything logged in as someone else. no.gif

biggrin.gif

bolt.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 14 2008, 05:27 PM)

tongue.gif

ohmy.gif

ohmy.gif

I have no idea what you are talking about??? confused13.gif

I would NEVER type anything logged in as someone else. no.gif

biggrin.gif

bolt.gif

We believe you! yes.gif

Seriously.

QUOTE (failte @ Jul 14 2008, 04:13 PM)
QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jul 14 2008, 02:38 PM)

notworthy.gif

i wonder if she went into post withdrawal while driving home....

laugh.gif

ohmy.gif laugh.gif rofl3.gif I have to admit I did a little unsure.gif z7shysterical.gif

tongue.gif

ohmy.gif

laugh.gif rofl3.gif i was wondering laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jul 14 2008, 03:38 PM)

notworthy.gif

Here's video of PTA on the way to Pagscon...

PTA......

I'm not sure if anyone has already looked, but Rush.com has uploaded two sets of pics from Holmdel - one from the show and one from the load-in and soundcheck. I dont see any of us in the pics, but there are some great ones of the show and of soundcheck.

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jul 15 2008, 09:52 AM)
I'm not sure if anyone has already looked, but Rush.com has uploaded two sets of pics from Holmdel - one from the show and one from the load-in and soundcheck.  I dont see any of us in the pics, but there are some great ones of the show and of soundcheck.

Yeah, I saw those last night. I was hoping we might be captured in one of the pics. Oh well.

I also looked at the pics that have been posted to Rushisaband.com. There is a pic in there of the group of guys we ran into at TGI Friday's and in the parking lot before the show. He was the guy asking us about directions. I think when they took that picture, we were walking past them towards PNC.

We're not in any of the pictures on rushisaband.com either.

I did notice however, that in one of the videos on youtube, you can see me filming YYZ. I recognized the hat I was wearing. It was taken by the guy behind you.

QUOTE (Natch @ Jul 15 2008, 11:21 AM)
QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jul 15 2008, 09:52 AM)
I'm not sure if anyone has already looked, but Rush.com has uploaded two sets of pics from Holmdel - one from the show and one from the load-in and soundcheck.  I dont see any of us in the pics, but there are some great ones of the show and of soundcheck.

Yeah, I saw those last night. I was hoping we might be captured in one of the pics. Oh well.

I also looked at the pics that have been posted to Rushisaband.com. There is a pic in there of the group of guys we ran into at TGI Friday's and in the parking lot before the show. He was the guy asking us about directions. I think when they took that picture, we were walking past them towards PNC.

We're not in any of the pictures on rushisaband.com either.

I did notice however, that in one of the videos on youtube, you can see me filming YYZ. I recognized the hat I was wearing. It was taken by the guy behind you.

The guy behind us (with the Neil sign) was jmdyyz........