Rocco VS. Tiger

rushnmike

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 17 2008, 11:57 PM)
QUOTE (Weatherman2112 @ Jun 16 2008, 03:26 PM)
QUOTE (1974FAN @ Jun 16 2008, 09:46 AM)
How about "May the best man win" instead!

Then that would be Rocco. Maybe not the best golfer but definitely the best man. yes.gif

Theyre both equally great men. Just look at how much Tiger gives to charity. That is the best thing a man can do.

I don't see why Tiger has such a negative image. He's one of the best human beings on the planet. If you want unsavory characters, look to the NBA and NFL. Tiger's a goddamn saint. We should all be so lucky to be one/tenth the man he is.

So he cusses on the course, and has a little bit of a temper. I'll be the first to admit that him threatening the life of a photographer was pushing it, but I doubt that Tiger Woods could hurt a fly.

2.gif

QUOTE (subdivider79 @ Jun 18 2008, 12:25 AM)

Then that would be Rocco. Maybe not the best golfer but definitely the best man. yes.gif

Theyre both equally great men. Just look at how much Tiger gives to charity. That is the best thing a man can do.

I don't see why Tiger has such a negative image. He's one of the best human beings on the planet. If you want unsavory characters, look to the NBA and NFL. Tiger's a goddamn saint. We should all be so lucky to be one/tenth the man he is.

So he cusses on the course, and has a little bit of a temper. I'll be the first to admit that him threatening the life of a photographer was pushing it, but I doubt that Tiger Woods could hurt a fly.

2.gif

I used to hate Tiger, mainly because he was pushed by his dad and treated like a Saint by the media - But after following him for the last 4 years at the Bucik Invitational I have begun to understand all the pressure he faces to perform every week - He is followed by thousands each day and the press is just relentless, and after watching him win the buick invitational at Torrey 4 straight years i have come to relaize he is truly a class act - Take it from a eyewitness who has followed his gallery many times - He may come across as stoic and unfriendly but it's that concentration that has made him the greatest ever - Yes even better than Jack IMO -

QUOTE (subdivider79 @ Jun 18 2008, 12:25 AM)

2.gif

goodpost.gif

Archived