Neil Peart RULES

GhostGirl

It's nice to see him smiling and having fun wink.gif

Good lord - is that Geddy's bellybutton ? Those Ged girls will be freaking - we should post that pic of Neil over in their thread as well rofl3.gif

Edited by Analog Kelly

http://www.cbc.ca/news/photogalleries/torontorocks/gfx/46.jpg

QUOTE (Analog Kelly @ Aug 20 2007, 06:29 AM)
It's nice to see him smiling and having fun wink.gif

Good lord - is that Geddy's bellybutton ? Those Ged girls will be freaking - we should post that pic of Neil over in their thread as well rofl3.gif

Good Lord was right! Thanks for the post over there in THE Ged thread. Yea, I kinda had to come to before I could post anything. More than sticking my finger in it I wanted to stick my tounge in it and passed out from extreme tension on the entire idea of it ...

unsure.gif

Hmm. Well. Thanks for the pic tongue.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Aug 21 2007, 12:47 PM)
Neil has a really nice speaking voice. smile.gif

Yes, he does. Very soothing. It's the sort of voice where, if you were having one of those really bad, scary dreams where something's trying to get you and you can't see it and you can't get away and no one will help you...if you could find the man with that voice, you'd be safe.

QUOTE (Paragon @ Aug 21 2007, 04:23 PM)
Neil has a really nice speaking voice.  smile.gif

Yes, he does. Very soothing. It's the sort of voice where, if you were having one of those really bad, scary dreams where something's trying to get you and you can't see it and you can't get away and no one will help you...if you could find the man with that voice, you'd be safe.

goodpost.gif

I totally agree - I am such a Neil Nerd I watch the Snakes & Arrows DVD/MVI whatever you call it over and over just to hear his descriptions of the songs and his lyrics...very nice voice yes.gif

QUOTE (Analog Kelly @ Aug 21 2007, 08:02 PM)

goodpost.gif

I totally agree - I am such a Neil Nerd I watch the Snakes & Arrows DVD/MVI whatever you call it over and over just to hear his descriptions of the songs and his lyrics...very nice voice yes.gif

tongue.gif Awwwwww the thexy voith drool1.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Aug 21 2007, 06:09 PM)

goodpost.gif

Not so much the sexy quality I'm talking about, though the man does seem to ooze "sexy" from every pore...his voice is very calming.

Alan Rickman's voice is sexy.

Neil Peart's voice is soothing.

QUOTE (Paragon @ Aug 21 2007, 08:15 PM)

goodpost.gif

Not so much the sexy quality I'm talking about, though the man does seem to ooze "sexy" from every pore...his voice is very calming.

HAHA you think Snapes' voice is sexy?! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Aug 21 2007, 08:32 PM)

goodpost.gif

Completely. That man could sound like a wet dream reading the telephone book.

QUOTE (Paragon @ Aug 22 2007, 01:06 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Aug 21 2007, 08:32 PM)

goodpost.gif

Completely. That man could sound like a wet dream reading the telephone book.

Alan Rickman does have that quality about him. Wow! Never thought about it. Dude!!! ohmy.gif Rickman is hott! holy shit! tongue.gif 653.gif

I dig Alan Rickman, too...I just love it when Snape says, "Turn to page three hundred and ninety-four..."

rofl3.gif

My young daughter had a thing for Alan Rickman! From Die Hard, to the Harry Potter series. She loves his accent.

But to be more on topic...I love Neal's book ROADSHOW. I am going to check out GHOSTRIDER next.

Edited by Pwrgirl35

I'd have to say personally I think Rickman has a very good voice but Neil's is better. yes.gif

Haven't actually got around to reading his books yet, doh.gif planning to though. smile.gif

Now must post pretties. yes.gif

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/wolfenkin/movingpictures-4.jpg wub.gif

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/wolfenkin/ddjskeel.jpg

drool1.gif drool1.gif

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/wolfenkin/nepav14.jpg wub.gif

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 22 2007, 04:17 PM)
I dig Alan Rickman, too...I just love it when Snape says, "Turn to page three hundred and ninety-four..."

rofl3.gif

z7shysterical.gif I love that to, GG....odd thing, too, I think I had a dream about him a few weeks back.... ph34r.gif

K, change of subject: Anyone see Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? He was the voice of Marvin, the Manic Depressive Robot LOL

QUOTE (Paragon @ Aug 23 2007, 11:09 AM)
I adore your avatar, Dust of Stars, in a purely gushingly girly sort of way.

blush4.gif Thanks!! biggrin.gif

....I made it for her blush4.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 23 2007, 08:12 AM)
QUOTE (Paragon @ Aug 23 2007, 11:09 AM)
I adore your avatar, Dust of Stars, in a purely gushingly girly sort of way.

blush4.gif Thanks!! biggrin.gif

....I made it for her blush4.gif

Brilliant!

QUOTE (Dust of stars @ Aug 23 2007, 08:07 AM)
I'd have to say personally I think Rickman has a very good voice but Neil's is better.  yes.gif
Haven't actually got around to reading his books yet,  doh.gif planning to though.  smile.gif
Now must post pretties.  yes.gif

Great picture ....you must check out his books- very heart felt and thought provoking. His descriptions of the various places he has travelled to is amazing - like you are there - good stuff yes.gif

I wonder if he has ever thought of putting his books on CD - imagine hearing Neil read wub.gif

Edited by Analog Kelly

QUOTE (Analog Kelly @ Aug 23 2007, 08:48 AM)
I'd have to say personally I think Rickman has a very good voice but Neil's is better.  yes.gif
Haven't actually got around to reading his books yet,  doh.gif planning to though.  smile.gif

Great picture ....you must check out his books- very heart felt and thought provoking. His descriptions of the various places he has travelled to is amazing - like you are there - good stuff yes.gif

I wonder if he has ever thought of putting his books on CD - imagine hearing Neil read wub.gif

I'm sure he'd have a drummer joke to illustrate the silliness of thinking drummers can read. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Paragon @ Aug 23 2007, 10:50 AM)
QUOTE (Analog Kelly @ Aug 23 2007, 08:48 AM)

I'm sure he'd have a drummer joke to illustrate the silliness of thinking drummers can read. laugh.gif

No doubt laugh.gif

What a thought though wub.gif b_sigh.gif

QUOTE (Analog Kelly @ Aug 23 2007, 10:48 AM)

There used to a be snippet of him reading from Ghost Rider at Rush.com...I don't know how we'd find it now, though. eh.gif