Worth a Stop Before the Gorge Show

rushfan1966

Has anyone ever tried Roslyn beer? Its brewed in Roslyn, WA. The same place that they filmed Northern Exposure.

Its a good beer, its dark but it tastes like a lighter beer. You should try it!!

If you are coming from Seattle its just a small detour. Watch for the exit after Cle Elum. You'll see the Brewery at the end of the street, after you take a left at the Brick tavern.

If you get a chance to stop its worth it!!!

Take Care!!!

2.gif The Best Band in the World

Hey, thanks! I'll keep that in mind. I'll be making a long road trip from Shelton, where my buddies live, and that sounds like a good stopping point.

I'll probably be thirsty after crossing the mountains and may have to make that detour. Maybe I'll see some of you there. You won't be able to miss me - I'll be the one wearing the Rush shirt!

Just use common sense when sampling the beer - nobody wants to miss the show on account of getting pulled over for DUI.

I called the Brewery yesterday and found out that they are open today from 1:00pm till 6:00pm.

If you are coming from I-90, take the Roslyn exit, head into town. When you get to the brick building, "The Brick Tavern" take a left. Follow the street down to what used to be the "Pasttime Tavern", the brewery is just past that on the left side. The address if you want to mapquest it is: 208 Pennsylvania Ave, Roslyn, WA. 98941.

Have fun and drive safe!!!!!!!!!!

Take Care!!!

2.gif The Best Band in the World

Archived