When Pigs Fly

EveryNerveAware

I saw Roger Waters three times on the prior legs to this tour. All were outdoor venues, and each time, they released the pig into the sky. It was pretty cool if you were in the lawn seats because you could watch it float away. They even had spotlights trained on it until it disappeared. At the show I saw at the PNC Bank Arts Center in NJ, as the pig was floating over the Garden State Parkway, Waters yelled out, "Hey, that's my effing pig!"

At some of the shows, he was told not to release the pig into the sky for fear it would interfere with air traffic.

I don't know if they found the pig(s) after being released, since the concerts were in NY/NJ, and I can't imagine someone finding it and turning it in. So, I don't know if I believe this whole reward thing. With all the concerts he's done, this is the first pig that got lost? I don't believe it.

If you didn't care what happened to me,

And I didn't care for you

We would zig zag our way through the boredom and pain

Occasionally glancing up through the rain

Wondering which of the buggers to blame

And watching for pigs on the wing.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A giant inflatable pig that went missing from a Southern California music festival at the weekend has been found in tatters in a desert town.

http://www.reuters.com/article/musicNews/i...934219420080430

You know that I care what happens to you

And I know that you care for me

So I don't feel alone

Of the weight of the stone

Now that I've found some where safe

To bury my bone

And any fool knows a dog needs a home

a shelter from the pigs on the wing

Archived