Rush Radio

RushRush10

Rush Radio has been around a long time. I never listen to it, personally - because I keep the entire catalog on my laptop, MP3 player, etc. But what's funny is, anytime I do wind up seeing Rush Radio, or clicking on it, or reading about it - there is always SOME version of Mystics Rhythms that's been played within the last 30 minutes.

Somebody over there really loves that song. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Apr 25 2008, 08:18 AM)
Rush Radio has been around a long time. I never listen to it, personally - because I keep the entire catalog on my laptop, MP3 player, etc. But what's funny is, anytime I do wind up seeing Rush Radio, or clicking on it, or reading about it - there is always SOME version of Mystics Rhythms that's been played within the last 30 minutes.

Somebody over there really loves that song. laugh.gif

Recently they've been on a kick of playing any/all versions of Jacob's Ladder, Xanadu and Red Barchetta laugh.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Apr 25 2008, 09:18 AM)
Rush Radio has been around a long time.  I never listen to it, personally - because I keep the entire catalog on my laptop, MP3 player, etc.  But what's funny is, anytime I do wind up seeing Rush Radio, or clicking on it, or reading about it - there is always SOME version of Mystics Rhythms that's been played within the last 30 minutes.

Somebody over there really loves that song.  laugh.gif

Yes, RR's randomizer is completely smitten with MR. It's quite extraodinary. I believe I once heard the studio and a live version played back to back. There was a thread started about it a few months back too. It's a great song but really! comp26.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Apr 25 2008, 08:21 AM)
Rush Radio has been around a long time.  I never listen to it, personally - because I keep the entire catalog on my laptop, MP3 player, etc.  But what's funny is, anytime I do wind up seeing Rush Radio, or clicking on it, or reading about it - there is always SOME version of Mystics Rhythms that's been played within the last 30 minutes.

Recently they've been on a kick of playing any/all versions of Jacob's Ladder, Xanadu and Red Barchetta laugh.gif

I noticed they really went nuts with Xanadu and Red Barchetta! Hey my favorite and my 3rd favorite! Makes me happy!

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Apr 25 2008, 08:21 AM)

Red Barchetta is on right now. . . wink.gif . A Passage To Bangkok preceded.

Archived