The Lickable, erm...Likeable Alex Lifeson

Alsgalpal

QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Apr 14 2009, 02:28 PM)
http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp141/Sir_Lerxst/vlcsnap-222533.png

Al as, The Hippie Truck Driver.

Still hot. It looks like he just rolled out of bed and grabbed whatever was laying around to dress himself. I've never seen Al in too many hats.

QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 15 2009, 08:21 AM)

Still hot. It looks like he just rolled out of bed and grabbed whatever was laying around to dress himself. I've never seen Al in too many hats.

You'll prolly see him in a lot more hats because of the thinning top he's getting. Hats rule! *says the girl with over 50 hats* tongue.gif

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt179/faye_faye09/avatar/playsexy.gif

biggrin.gif Enjoy..

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 15 2009, 07:04 AM)

You'll prolly see him in a lot more hats because of the thinning top he's getting. Hats rule! *says the girl with over 50 hats* tongue.gif

I'm not a big fan of hats and I hope Al doesn't resort to wearing hats to hide the fact that he is slowly losing more hair. I know not many women dig men with little or no hair but I love it. Al's been thinning on top for a long time now and he seems to be ok with it. I mean, like I said, I haven't seen him in a lot of hats before. So, he's gotta be ok with it, right?

QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 15 2009, 09:18 AM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 15 2009, 07:04 AM)

I'm not a big fan of hats and I hope Al doesn't resort to wearing hats to hide the fact that he is slowly losing more hair. I know not many women dig men with little or no hair but I love it. Al's been thinning on top for a long time now and he seems to be ok with it. I mean, like I said, I haven't seen him in a lot of hats before. So, he's gotta be ok with it, right?

Don't get me wrong, Al's still hot! I'm a woman that definitely prefers hair on a man's head. But Alex still looks good to me. smile.gif

QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Apr 15 2009, 09:32 AM)
Well, to be honest, Alex is married, so he probably won't really care about what his fans think about his hair. If his wife doesn't mind the baldness, then he won't wear a hat.

Well I don't think he's gonna be wearing hats on the stage, but maybe out in public. I dunno... it's the image I guess. I don't mind hats.. in fact I love them! Can't wear enough of them. biggrin.gif

Well, to be honest, Alex is married, so he probably won't really care about what his fans think about his hair. If his wife doesn't mind the baldness, then he won't wear a hat.

You mean *sniff* Alex doesn't care about his fangirls!?

Burn.

sad.gif

laugh.gif

That hurt!

Edited by Janie

QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 15 2009, 09:41 AM)

Burn.

sad.gif

laugh.gif

That hurt!

I'm sure he does. Just not to the point where he's gonna get hair transplant surgery or something to please us. He's a guy, all guys wanna feel sexy and desired especially when they start getting up there in age. I'm sure he gets a real kick outta knowing women half his age find him desirable. yes.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 15 2009, 07:46 AM)

Burn.

sad.gif

laugh.gif

That hurt!

I'm sure he does. Just not to the point where he's gonna get hair transplant surgery or something to please us. He's a guy, all guys wanna feel sexy and desired especially when they start getting up there in age. I'm sure he gets a real kick outta knowing women half his age find him desirable. yes.gif

Agree. It's nice to hear when someone finds you attractive. Plus, it's only right that Sexy knows he is the sexiest man I've ever seen. Of course, Sexy doesn't know I'm alive but if he did, he would know that I think he's one sexy beast. I bet he loves all the fangirls at the shows who get to flirt with him. A happy Sexy is a sexy Sexy. What?

QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 15 2009, 09:52 AM)

Burn.

sad.gif

laugh.gif

That hurt!

Agree. It's nice to hear when someone finds you attractive. Plus, it's only right that Sexy knows he is the sexiest man I've ever seen. Of course, Sexy doesn't know I'm alive but if he did, he would know that I think he's one sexy beast. I bet he loves all the fangirls at the shows who get to flirt with him. A happy Sexy is a sexy Sexy. What?

z7shysterical.gif You just out-sexied yourself there Janie! LOL But ya I know what you mean. tongue.gif You just gotta get yourself up closer to the stage. He'll notice you! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 15 2009, 07:56 AM)

Burn.

sad.gif

laugh.gif

That hurt!

z7shysterical.gif You just out-sexied yourself there Janie! LOL But ya I know what you mean. tongue.gif You just gotta get yourself up closer to the stage. He'll notice you! biggrin.gif

Six Sexy's in that blurb. Wow! I find great pleasure in knowing that the next time I see Rush I WILL be in front of Al and I WILL flirt with him. And then everyone will have to hear about how Sexy looked at me. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 15 2009, 10:04 AM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 15 2009, 07:56 AM)

Burn.

sad.gif

laugh.gif

That hurt!

Six Sexy's in that blurb. Wow! I find great pleasure in knowing that the next time I see Rush I WILL be in front of Al and I WILL flirt with him. And then everyone will have to hear about how Sexy looked at me. laugh.gif

Hehehe It's fun! yes.gif He is such a flirt. You're gonna have a good time up there! I wanna get back there too, it's a great place to be in Alex's line of vision. Just make sure to wipe up the puddle of drool that will inevitably be collecting in front of you. You dont wanna slip and fall. doh.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 15 2009, 08:42 AM)
I'd also like to add that we are catching up to Geddy's thread. just like 100 pages are so behind. I think we can beat those Geddy Girls. yes.gif

We are catching up to those Geddy girls. Alex's thread should be #1 since he is the true hot one in the band.

Major hottie that he is.

QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Apr 15 2009, 08:41 AM)
You knew what I meant.

He isn't going to be like. "Charlene, shave the dog honey, I need some hair to cover the bald patch".

Interesting... a dog hair rug.

I so hate hairpieces. I wish men would stop using those or doing the comb-over. Do as Alex does, just go with it.

Edited by Janie

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt179/faye_faye09/big_al/jarrowsmith2/arrowsmith-177.jpg

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt179/faye_faye09/big_al/jarrowsmith2/arrowsmith-171.jpg

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt179/faye_faye09/big_al/jarrowsmith2/arrowsmith-172.jpg

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt179/faye_faye09/big_al/jarrowsmith2/arrowsmith-173.jpg

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt179/faye_faye09/big_al/jarrowsmith2/arrowsmith-174.jpg

*dreamy sigh*

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt179/faye_faye09/big_al/jarrowsmith2/arrowsmith-175.jpg

Look at those well defined calf muscles. tongue.gif

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt179/faye_faye09/big_al/jarrowsmith2/arrowsmith-176.jpg