The Lickable, erm...Likeable Alex Lifeson

Alsgalpal

Rush Fan Forever posted this in the main Rush section but you will want to see this. Below is his post....

Here are a couple of preview clips of the Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage documentary that were posted on the DailyMotion site:

Preview Clip 1

Preview Clip 2

In Clip 2 there's a shot of Alex in his underwear I think. Someone NEEDS to get a photo of this.

QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 12 2010, 10:34 AM)
Rush Fan Forever posted this in the main Rush section but you will want to see this. Below is his post....

Here are a couple of preview clips of the Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage documentary that were posted on the DailyMotion site:

Preview Clip 1

Preview Clip 2

In Clip 2 there's a shot of Alex in his underwear I think. Someone NEEDS to get a photo of this.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/4WAT/RUSH/RUSH_1973.jpg

[why I'd indulge you, I have no idea...] tongue.gif

QUOTE (ghostworks @ Apr 12 2010, 09:58 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 12 2010, 10:34 AM)

Preview Clip 1

Preview Clip 2

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/4WAT/RUSH/RUSH_1973.jpg

[why I'd indulge you, I have no idea...] tongue.gif

I...

I'm gonna need a few minutes alone with this picture.

QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 12 2010, 01:59 PM)
QUOTE (ghostworks @ Apr 12 2010, 10:42 AM)
^ ...and there are more (shudder)

WHY ARE YOU NOT POSTING THEM!!

Almost a completely naked Alex = drool1.gif

While the pic proves what we already know ("Big" Al is packing some serious heat) wasn't he in high school when it was taken? I'm not going to lie, my eyes went right to his crotch when I saw the clip (just like Janie) but is it wrong to look?

Come to think of it, they probably wouldn't use underwear shots if they were underage. I'm sure there is some kind of legal jargon that could explain it better. Janie, want to lend a hand here? You're as morally corrupt as me, I'm sure between the two of us we could justify why it's okay to look?!

QUOTE (VarianStar @ Apr 12 2010, 07:32 PM)

While the pic proves what we already know ("Big" Al is packing some serious heat) wasn't he in high school when it was taken? I'm not going to lie, my eyes went right to his crotch when I saw the clip (just like Janie) but is it wrong to look?

Come to think of it, they probably wouldn't use underwear shots if they were underage. I'm sure there is some kind of legal jargon that could explain it better. Janie, want to lend a hand here? You're as morally corrupt as me, I'm sure between the two of us we could justify why it's okay to look?!

When that photo was taken, Alex was 19 or 20 years old.

QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Apr 12 2010, 02:58 PM)
QUOTE (VarianStar @ Apr 12 2010, 07:32 PM)

When that photo was taken, Alex was 19 or 20 years old.

And this is one of the reasons why you are the best Sir L!

Janie-We're in the clear! cosmo.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 8 2010, 07:05 AM)
Open letter to Alex Lifeson.

Dear Alex Lifeson,

On August 7th, you will be performing in front of a spasmodic orgasmic screaming vomiting girl.

Enjoy.

Sincerely,
Janie

P.S. You're in luck. With ticket prices what they are at this venue, I'll be on the lawn. I may still be back there orgasming spastically while barfing but still... you're not in danger of seeing any of that!

Unless.... you should take pity on me and give me a ticket. Alex? Dear? Sexy? Most wonderful, attractive, strong, hunky stud in the whole world.

Seriously.

Please.

:beg:

QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 13 2010, 03:26 PM)
You're in luck. With ticket prices what they are at this venue, I'll be on the lawn. I may still be back there orgasming spastically while barfing but still... you're not in danger of seeing any of that!

VS: Yes! I knew that crappy job at Live Nation would pay off! My plan is working perfectly! Janie won't get anywhere near Alex.....muwhahahahaha!!!

http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p454/kittengirl2112/phx12.jpg

sigh.

Edited by kittengirl2112

QUOTE (kittengirl2112 @ Apr 13 2010, 07:27 PM)
http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p454/kittengirl2112/phx12.jpg

sigh.

Tell me about it!

What sucks is I'm really worried that unless a miracle happens, I won't be going to the show.

I am banking on scoring a decent seat when the tickets go on regular sale to the general public and/or buying a kick-ass ticket from a scalper (joy). Also, looks like I'll be going by myself. Which I'm ok with actually. Would be a lot more fun to pal around with someone but NONE of my girlfriends are into Rush. The venue is pretty close so at least the drive won't be too bad. I'll stock up on Rush CDs of course. wink.gif

Solo is fun during, it's the coming and going that is kind of a bummer. No one to share the pre-excitement or bask in the afterglow, but you'll have him all to yourself, on the positive side.

If you can keep VS from zipping across country to steal your thunder, that is biggrin.gif

QUOTE (kittengirl2112 @ Apr 14 2010, 08:53 AM)
Solo is fun during, it's the coming and going that is kind of a bummer.  No one to share the pre-excitement or bask in the afterglow, but you'll have him all to yourself, on the positive side.
If you can keep VS from zipping across country to steal your thunder, that is biggrin.gif

spit6ph.gif

Now that KG has warned Janie, VS quickly changes his flight to the day before the concert...with plans to camp out near the venue and work his magic to get closer seats....closer than Janie at least.....

In honour of the new pics we will soon be seeing of Big Al in the coming months, I thought it would be good to post a bunch of oldies. Basically I can find any reason to post pics of Alex!

http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr250/VarianStar/alex9.jpg