The Lickable, erm...Likeable Alex Lifeson

Alsgalpal

QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Jan 13 2009, 10:03 AM)
The sheer number of posters between this thread, and Ged and Neils one doesn't leave any other man much chance, does it? tongue.gif

Actually, on the face of it, its not too bad. If it means I won't find a thread like this about me on the internet ever, then its only a good thing.

Really? You wouldn't want there to exist a Sir Lerxst forum? Would it make you feel weird to have girls saying wonderfully dirty and nasty ( wink.gif ) things about you. (For the record, we also talk about how talented Alex is too - he isn't JUST a pretty face.)

I think if a Janie forum existed, I would be ALL over it! I'd log in constantly to see what the honies and mens were saying about me. Total ego boost. But I love attention so...

Yes, it would feel weird to have a bunch of people I don't know commenting on "my package" or my "drumming", or "singing" faces.

I don't like attention (I guess being in a band myself doesn't help). I get people coming up to me asking how to do certain things, how I can sing and play "awesome drums" at the same time, how my fills are awesome. I hate that. They aren't awesome. They are easy to do. Its something I do, and its something I get paid for. Its - in the words of Mr. Peart - Gainful Employment.

That is why I would never want a "Steve" forum.

QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Jan 13 2009, 01:44 PM)
Yes, it would feel weird to have a bunch of people I don't know commenting on "my package" or my "drumming", or "singing" faces.

I don't like attention (I guess being in a band myself doesn't help). I get people coming up to me asking how to do certain things, how I can sing and play "awesome drums" at the same time, how my fills are awesome. I hate that. They aren't awesome. They are easy to do. Its something I do, and its something I get paid for. Its - in the words of Mr. Peart - Gainful Employment.

That is why I would never want a "Steve" forum.

That's interesting. I like the insight. Always curious to me, how people view attention, either giving or accepting. I wonder if shy people feel more awkard with attention? The entertainment business seems to draw certain personality types and those types usually crave attention. It seems like Neil doesn't feel really comfortable with people praising him or giving him special attention but I wonder if Geddy and Alex are different. They seem a little more in the press than Neil.

QUOTE (Janie @ Jan 13 2009, 09:22 PM)
The sheer number of posters between this thread, and Ged and Neils one doesn't leave any other man much chance, does it? tongue.gif

Actually, on the face of it, its not too bad. If it means I won't find a thread like this about me on the internet ever, then its only a good thing.

Really? You wouldn't want there to exist a Sir Lerxst forum? Would it make you feel weird to have girls saying wonderfully dirty and nasty ( wink.gif ) things about you. (For the record, we also talk about how talented Alex is too - he isn't JUST a pretty face.)

I think if a Janie forum existed, I would be ALL over it! I'd log in constantly to see what the honies and mens were saying about me. Total ego boost. But I love attention so...

I'd be your groupie, Janie. yes.gif

ph34r.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jan 13 2009, 02:16 PM)

ph34r.gif

laugh.gif

Suh-weet! My first groupie... EVER!

QUOTE (Janie @ Jan 13 2009, 04:22 PM)

ph34r.gif

laugh.gif

Does this mean we get to start a Janie thread?

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (baxtrice @ Jan 13 2009, 02:52 PM)

ph34r.gif

laugh.gif

I like the way you girls think.

I wonder if I would be pinned with Alex, Geddy and Neil. Could that have sounded any sexier?

QUOTE (Janie @ Jan 13 2009, 04:55 PM)
QUOTE (baxtrice @ Jan 13 2009, 02:52 PM)

I like the way you girls think.

I wonder if I would be pinned with Alex, Geddy and Neil. Could that have sounded any sexier?

If you are, I'm going to be soooo jealous!! laugh.gif

Speaking of being pinned...I wanna be pinned under this..

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g181/baxtrice/alex/1736559.jpg

drool1.gif

QUOTE (baxtrice @ Jan 13 2009, 03:02 PM)

drool1.gif

Oh I know. Tell me about it.

I wouldn't mind who was doing the pinning and how as long as pinning was happening.

QUOTE (Janie @ Jan 13 2009, 05:08 PM)
QUOTE (baxtrice @ Jan 13 2009, 03:02 PM)

drool1.gif

Oh I know. Tell me about it.

I wouldn't mind who was doing the pinning and how as long as pinning was happening.

yes.gif

I like the way you think.

QUOTE (rhyv @ Jan 14 2009, 06:20 AM)
QUOTE (edgyspice @ Jan 13 2009, 09:56 PM)
QUOTE (baxtrice @ Jan 13 2009, 04:02 PM)

NICE!! drool1.gif

drool1.gif Amazing. wub.gif

Besides the obvious hotness going on...arms, neck, face, etc....do I detect a dash of color in his sock?!

Damn. I find even Alex's footwear sexy. wink.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jan 14 2009, 11:32 AM)
Hey ladies, Im battling a beast of the Flu right now... these pics are cheering me up. Thanks. smile.gif

Ya, I have just the thing to help you get over the flu; Get well soon, and here's some more alex hotness!

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g181/baxtrice/alex/caps/rio/screenshot_44.jpg

Alex is playing just for you, so you can get well Ya, but he's not facing you because he doesn't want to get sick, please don't be upset with him. tongue.gif

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g181/baxtrice/alex/caps/rio/screenshot_42.jpg

"Neil takes all his inspiration from me really, he told me that. He said that from the day he met me, he was inspired by my incredible talents and my physical beauty..."

laugh.gif

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g181/baxtrice/alex/caps/rio/screenshot_41.jpg

"Geddy's a great bass player, but what no one knows is I taught him how to play..."

biggrin.gif

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g181/baxtrice/alex/caps/rio/screenshot_04.jpg

"Without me, I don't know if Rush really would have taken off..I've always been the driving force of the band. My guitar work is the thread that shapes our music. Neil and Geddy are really just my backup band."

rofl3.gif

Edited by baxtrice

GAH, he's so hot in those shots!!! And I've been dying to use those captions too. They just seemed perfect as well. LOL

QUOTE (baxtrice @ Jan 14 2009, 01:03 PM)
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g181/baxtrice/alex/caps/rio/screenshot_44.jpg

Alex is playing just for you, so you can get well Ya, but he's not facing you because he doesn't want to get sick, please don't be upset with him. tongue.gif

Awww thanks Alex! biggrin.gif I promise I wont hold it against you I know you cant get sick. wub.gif

QUOTE (edgyspice @ Jan 14 2009, 02:17 PM)
QUOTE (baxtrice @ Jan 14 2009, 11:07 AM)
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g181/baxtrice/alex/caps/rio/screenshot_41.jpg

Man, I don't usually like facial hair, but he's REALLY sexy in these shots. drool1.gif

OOOOH YEAAAAAA! laugh.gif