Ask CTL questions

Choose/the/light

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Apr 22 2008, 06:28 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Apr 22 2008, 03:19 PM)
CTL will you ask me multiple questions in my thread like JB did in ours?

yea if you do it to me

drool1.gif laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif

z7shysterical.gif

1. Why do you always do the drool1.gif emoticon when referring to me!? laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif

2. What is your favorite class?

3. Should we make a Superhero team and defeat trolls?

4. Can you give me a demonstration of a smiley rampage?

5. What is your favorite thing to do when you're bored?

6. Is this a question? biggrin.gif

7. What is your favorite part of TRF? (Ex. Grand Designs, Random Samples, etc.)

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Apr 21 2008, 04:43 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Apr 20 2008, 06:49 AM)
CTL, what is your favorite La Villa rant?

i forgot wich one it is but Alex introduces the band and as he introduces each one he sings a random tune and then tells the member of the band to play it, it is hilarious, i'll have to find it

ok, its this one laugh.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Apr 22 2008, 09:41 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Apr 19 2008, 10:08 PM)
I'm in chat now and your buddy gleam said I should go to his question thread.  So I did and asked him 12 questions.  So I thought I'd give you the chance to answer 11 of the same questions (1 of them can't be used for you since it's in regards to gleam's screen name/avatar).  But I will ask you 12 questions...here they are:

1) In the 'Who should be Necro's sidekick' thread/poll, I recommended NOT being a sidekick (because such a lifestyle would suck) but instead going solo OR forming a partnership with gleam.  What do you think of this idea?

2) Which movie/tv/comic/animated character is closest to you in character and/or appearance?

3) If there were a movie centered around you, what kind of movie would it be? The plot? And who do you think would do a good job portraying you?

4) How much money would it take for you to stay in a room for a year that's 8 feet by 8 feet? It's painted totally white and you're given 3 meals a day at random times. You can take a shower once a day for 3 minutes and use the toilet 3 times a day maximum. You also have no watch/clock, anything to write with or read, no tv of course.

5) If you had a time machine where would you go?

6) What 3 historical figures would you like to share a pizza with? (I wouldn't recommend Genghis Khan...something tells me that he'd eat most of the zza before you finish half a slice)

7) What 3 words would best describe your family?

8) What are the 3 best qualities of your best friend?

9) Would you have a random dog bite your leg every day for the rest of your life if it meant that you could have 4 front row Rush tickets for every show forever (and a flight/average hotel accomodation at whatever city they're playing) and meet & greets for every gig? Since the dogs are random, I guess there'd be a small chance that one of them might have rabies.

10) Would you rather have your body when you were 10 until the day you die or the body of a 50 year old version of you until you die? (you can die by natural causes, car accident, etc. ,it's just that you don't age)

11) What superhero power would you like to have?

12) Make 1 wish (and NOT a wish for more wishes).

1.Yea, i like the me and gleam form a partnership idea, i think we could totally beat Necro.

2. I have been told that i look somewhat like Leonardo De caprio before, i don't know about that though

3. It would be probably some epic adventure like LOTR, but it would somehow incorporate me ripping on the guitar.

http://z.about.com/d/altreligion/1/0/n/F/2/infinity.jpg

thats how much, i would never do it, it would suck unbelievably, and you would probably suffer from some mental condition afteward.

5. I'd go back and see every Rush tour, famous battles, other historical events

6. Andrew Jackson, Teddy Roosevelt (both total crazy guys), and Babe Ruth

7. Loving, Fun, Loud

8. Fun, loyal, helpful

9. very tough, i'd say yes, depending on the size of the dog's teeth and the force of the bite

10. hmmm, 10

11. Invisibility, you could do anything

12. I can't tell you cuz then it won't come true biggrin.gif

Cool. I'd go with a new thread for you and gleam as Partners In Justice. Just say 'no' to sidekicks

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Apr 22 2008, 11:39 PM)
QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Apr 21 2008, 04:43 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Apr 20 2008, 06:49 AM)
CTL, what is your favorite La Villa rant?

i forgot wich one it is but Alex introduces the band and as he introduces each one he sings a random tune and then tells the member of the band to play it, it is hilarious, i'll have to find it

ok, its this one laugh.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Apr 22 2008, 06:28 PM)
QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Apr 22 2008, 06:28 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Apr 22 2008, 03:19 PM)
CTL will you ask me multiple questions in my thread like JB did in ours?

yea if you do it to me

drool1.gif laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif

z7shysterical.gif

1. Why do you always do the drool1.gif emoticon when referring to me!? laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif

2. What is your favorite class?

3. Should we make a Superhero team and defeat trolls?

4. Can you give me a demonstration of a smiley rampage?

5. What is your favorite thing to do when you're bored?

6. Is this a question? biggrin.gif

7. What is your favorite part of TRF? (Ex. Grand Designs, Random Samples, etc.)

1. because i know your always like that when you are sitting on your computer on TRF biggrin.gif

2. either Physics or AP US history

3. yes definitely, lets do it, what will we call ourselves?

wacko.gif smile.gif dazed025.gif dazed025.gif 2.gif ohmy.gif fing.gif cheer.gif yes.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

5. Play guitar, go on TRF, ...

6. yes it definitely is, but a better question would be, is this an answer?

7. hmmm, can't pick, i like them all, mainly RUSH, ROLL THE BONES, RANDOM SAMPLES, and MAKING MODERN MUSIC

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Apr 23 2008, 04:06 AM)
QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Apr 22 2008, 09:41 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Apr 19 2008, 10:08 PM)
I'm in chat now and your buddy gleam said I should go to his question thread.  So I did and asked him 12 questions.  So I thought I'd give you the chance to answer 11 of the same questions (1 of them can't be used for you since it's in regards to gleam's screen name/avatar).  But I will ask you 12 questions...here they are:

1) In the 'Who should be Necro's sidekick' thread/poll, I recommended NOT being a sidekick (because such a lifestyle would suck) but instead going solo OR forming a partnership with gleam.  What do you think of this idea?

2) Which movie/tv/comic/animated character is closest to you in character and/or appearance?

3) If there were a movie centered around you, what kind of movie would it be? The plot? And who do you think would do a good job portraying you?

4) How much money would it take for you to stay in a room for a year that's 8 feet by 8 feet? It's painted totally white and you're given 3 meals a day at random times. You can take a shower once a day for 3 minutes and use the toilet 3 times a day maximum. You also have no watch/clock, anything to write with or read, no tv of course.

5) If you had a time machine where would you go?

6) What 3 historical figures would you like to share a pizza with? (I wouldn't recommend Genghis Khan...something tells me that he'd eat most of the zza before you finish half a slice)

7) What 3 words would best describe your family?

8) What are the 3 best qualities of your best friend?

9) Would you have a random dog bite your leg every day for the rest of your life if it meant that you could have 4 front row Rush tickets for every show forever (and a flight/average hotel accomodation at whatever city they're playing) and meet & greets for every gig? Since the dogs are random, I guess there'd be a small chance that one of them might have rabies.

10) Would you rather have your body when you were 10 until the day you die or the body of a 50 year old version of you until you die? (you can die by natural causes, car accident, etc. ,it's just that you don't age)

11) What superhero power would you like to have?

12) Make 1 wish (and NOT a wish for more wishes).

1.Yea, i like the me and gleam form a partnership idea, i think we could totally beat Necro.

2. I have been told that i look somewhat like Leonardo De caprio before, i don't know about that though

3. It would be probably some epic adventure like LOTR, but it would somehow incorporate me ripping on the guitar.

http://z.about.com/d/altreligion/1/0/n/F/2/infinity.jpg

thats how much, i would never do it, it would suck unbelievably, and you would probably suffer from some mental condition afteward.

5. I'd go back and see every Rush tour, famous battles, other historical events

6. Andrew Jackson, Teddy Roosevelt (both total crazy guys), and Babe Ruth

7. Loving, Fun, Loud

8. Fun, loyal, helpful

9. very tough, i'd say yes, depending on the size of the dog's teeth and the force of the bite

10. hmmm, 10

11. Invisibility, you could do anything

12. I can't tell you cuz then it won't come true biggrin.gif

Cool. I'd go with a new thread for you and gleam as Partners In Justice. Just say 'no' to sidekicks

yea lets make a new thread

What do you think of this?

Ok the Seniors are officially the dumbest Senior class ever! This is so bad and funny at the same time though!

Ok today was the final day of state testing. Right when all the Sophomores started their test a Senior put a piece of paper on a spirnkler in the 2nd floor bathroom and lit it. It caused the sprinkler to go off and flood the bathroom. There was water running down the hallway and down the walls on the 1st floor directly beneath it. We had to sit outside for an hour til they got it all cleaned up. That pissed teachers off becuase it delayed the most important test we will take! Not to mention it messed up our schedule today!

And today about 3/4 of the student body was wearing orange!

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Apr 24 2008, 02:04 PM)
What do you think of this?

Ok the Seniors are officially the dumbest Senior class ever! This is so bad and funny at the same time though!

Ok today was the final day of state testing. Right when all the Sophomores started their test a Senior put a piece of paper on a spirnkler in the 2nd floor bathroom and lit it. It caused the sprinkler to go off and flood the bathroom. There was water running down the hallway and down the walls on the 1st floor directly beneath it. We had to sit outside for an hour til they got it all cleaned up. That pissed teachers off becuase it delayed the most important test we will take! Not to mention it messed up our schedule today!

And today about 3/4 of the student body was wearing orange!

sounds pretty friggin crazy!

QUOTE (rushringleader @ Apr 24 2008, 02:05 PM)
What click do you consider yourself to be in?

Subdivisions -

In the high school halls

In the shopping malls

Conform or be cast out

nope.

i'm not really in a clique, I just hang out with my friends, we've all known each other for a while smile.gif

Archived