Members List *

TheRocinanteKid

Was just browsing the members list when I noticed in the group column certain posters have a * after the word Members. Was just kinda wondering what exactly that's all about? It seems to be the people who've been here longest and with high post counts who have one... Was just a bit puzzled. unsure.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Feb 26 2008, 03:51 PM)
It means you have requested & been granted access to The Sense O'Clock News (Politics) Sub-Forum

Thanks. I've been curious about that for a while now actually... I'm not really interested in Politics (Especially American Politics which I imagine is mainly discussed there) is that all the forum is used for???

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Feb 26 2008, 10:59 AM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Feb 26 2008, 03:51 PM)
It means you have requested & been granted access to The Sense O'Clock News (Politics) Sub-Forum

Thanks. I've been curious about that for a while now actually... I'm not really interested in Politics (Especially American Politics which I imagine is mainly discussed there) is that all the forum is used for???

Mostly, although there are political/environmental issues not just strictly politics.

Global Warming

Civil Rights

Evolution/Creationism

a few of the other kinds of topics in there

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Feb 26 2008, 04:09 PM)
Its mainly political things in there.

Are you a member granted access there?

I'd like to take a look, just for the Evolution/Creationism and other religion talk but I dunno if I would be able to trust myself. A recent thread in which I spoke in the defence of certain less widely accepted religions almost flared up. I'd like to though...

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Feb 26 2008, 11:14 AM)

I'd like to take a look, just for the Evolution/Creationism and other religion talk but I dunno if I would be able to trust myself. A recent thread in which I spoke in the defence of certain less widely accepted religions almost flared up. I'd like to though...

If you do request access, make sure you read the rules very well first and be very prepared to follow those rules...

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Feb 26 2008, 04:16 PM)

If you do request access, make sure you read the rules very well first and be very prepared to follow those rules...

Read and PM sent. cool.gif

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Feb 26 2008, 11:26 AM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Feb 26 2008, 04:16 PM)

Read and PM sent. cool.gif

Cool! See you in there!

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Feb 26 2008, 07:40 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Feb 26 2008, 06:22 PM)
You've only just noticed that? laugh.gif

Yeah... I've been granted access but talking about Politics isn't my thing and I know we're not really supposed to discuss religion so I don't think I'll be making many posts there anyway. blush4.gif

Well, you can still read around, see if there are any discussions you would like to get involved in. smile.gif

Edited by Jaye

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Feb 26 2008, 07:19 PM)
C'mon man! its on the FAQ biggrin.gif

i missed the pinned thread about level rankings, and made a thread about it, thats probably worse...

Thats worse in my book! biggrin.gif