Signature "badges"

NeilPeartFan2112

I was thinking about the badge that is put in your signature after you get Solar Federalist, and I thought of maybe having more of those for every level after that. Like, for the Professor, have two sticks crossing or something. Just thought it would be cool, or maybe I've lost my mind. tongue.gif What do you guys think about this idea? confused13.gif

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Jan 18 2005, 10:21 PM)
Yeah, I guess it would be nice.

Why don't you have a badge yet? Is RushRevisited slacking off?!?!

Actually, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 does that, and he is going to do it for me sometime tonight. No wirries, I'll get the badge sooner or later. Works for me. trink39.gif

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Jan 18 2005, 10:24 PM)
Ah. Right.

I would like to see alternate badges, maybe even some of them being animated?

I just think it would be cool to get more. It would sort of be like a collection. Maybe I sound like a dork, but hey. Sounds cool to me. laugh.gif

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Jan 18 2005, 10:26 PM)
More reason for me to post!

Like you need another reason... rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 18 2005, 11:35 PM)
Claire doesn't like anyone messing with 'our' signature, and I really don't want to piss off Claire............

No stinking badges for us.

Dweez, when you reach 2112, I won't install the sig badge unless you ask me to. I don't need a whipping from Claire.

Or do I.......... bd.gif

In fact, if anybody would rather not have the sig badge, drop me a PM before you reach 2112 and I'll leave it out! wink.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 19 2005, 08:06 AM)
When that many people live in such a tiny (yes, I said tiny!) space, it's a daily stuggle to keep them all from tearing each other's throats out.

In answer to your comment about Maurice #27, it is conceivable that Claire may be aided by Constantine and therefore Maurice may be irreparably damaged mentally?

But then you are forgeting about Maurice's 1-26 and 28-48. 44 is out of the loop though, he committed suicide sad.gif fists crying.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 19 2005, 01:28 AM)
Yeah, 2112 is the only on ehtat really needs one, it is a Rush album after all. Having more badges just seems a bit redundant and would really REALLY clog up peoples signatures.

Eh, good point Moon. Never thought about them being clogged. wink.gif

Archived