split from Sing With Me

BestIKenster

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 19 2008, 12:29 PM)
QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 19 2008, 09:27 AM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 19 2008, 09:24 AM)
QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 19 2008, 12:19 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Feb 19 2008, 09:15 AM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 18 2008, 02:22 PM)
We have the Anthems Forum for Rush lyrics.  Please stop using Random Samples to copy and paste all the Rush lyrics from there to here once per minute.

Thank you.

Ditto that.

There's no need to C/P every single Rush song from there to here.

So, stop it.

Thanks!

sure thing that goes for EVERYBODY, right? Joaneee, who opened this thread,

says it makes her feel better to have this but if the instigator

,I mean moderators say it is so. IT IS SO. Tell jaye and lerxster also. Sorry. Have

a sparkling, beautiful, day GG.

Nobody but you posts one set of lyrics after another every other minute. Just you, man. Just you. Just you. Just you.

So stop, once again, trying to turn attention on someone else when it's YOU. And you can refer to me as an instigator all you need to. If you weren't such a contant problem, you'd barely hear from me. But as usual, you'll need to hear from me.

And since you mentioned Joaneee as the starter of this thread, she started it so people could post the lyrics to songs stuck in their head - not spam it up with lyrics every minute. Just something else you need to have explained to you. eyesre4.gif

I am so soorrry. no coffee this morning?

I bet you thought about me all night, huh. You sure its Pags? kishug.gif

when you put lime's quote in your signature ...was that moderating or

instigating?

It was having a good laugh from what he said. Nothing more. And it's something that's been done several times in the past, by many people.

In fact - you can put in your sig: Pags to BestIKenster "I promise you, the day you leave this website for the last time - I will never think of you again."

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 19 2008, 09:31 AM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 19 2008, 09:30 AM)
QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 19 2008, 12:27 PM)
We have the Anthems Forum for Rush lyrics.  Please stop using Random Samples to copy and paste all the Rush lyrics from there to here once per minute.

Thank you.

Ditto that.

So, stop it.

Thanks!

,I mean moderators say it is so. IT IS SO. Tell jaye and lerxster also. Sorry. Have

Nobody but you posts one set of lyrics after another every other minute. Just you, man. Just you. Just you. Just you.

So stop, once again, trying to turn attention on someone else when it's YOU. And you can refer to me as an instigator all you need to. If you weren't such a contant problem, you'd barely hear from me. But as usual, you'll need to hear from me.

And since you mentioned Joaneee as the starter of this thread, she started it so people could post the lyrics to songs stuck in their head - not spam it up with lyrics every minute. Just something else you need to have explained to you. eyesre4.gif

I promise you, the day you leave this website for the last time - I will never think of you again.

I'll be in A.C. Wanna hook-up wink.gif

Good morning, Starshine

The earth says Hello

You twinkle above us........

we twinkle below ph34r.gif

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 19 2008, 12:31 PM)

Thank you.

Ditto that.

So, stop it.

Thanks!

I promise you, the day you leave this website for the last time - I will never think of you again.

Not going to AC, but if I were, no. Thanks, but no.

Why don't you just come out and say what you mean?

I'm sorry, but I am sure you aren't threatening Pags are you?

I've got a personal insult & a threat within 4 minutes of each other here. I hope your buddies have a place all warmed up for you wherever they ended up.

QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 19 2008, 09:38 AM)

Thank you.

Ditto that.

So, stop it.

Thanks!

Not going to AC, but if I were, no. Thanks, but no.

'Kay smile.gif

And the point of my saying anything - was simply to put an ease to the spamming. One post per minute of another song is just spamming.

Perhaps this should be moved into Grand Designs forum. Maybe that will work better.

QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 19 2008, 05:24 PM)

Thank you.

Ditto that.

So, stop it.

Thanks!

So, it's alright when I 'sing' Rush now and again, right?

The last couple of days, I've posted some songs I've particularly enjoyed on my bike rides. Some of them have been Rush, of course. It's just that they have actually meant something to me on that day. I wasn't just posting seemingly random songs.

I'm just making sure that I'm not doing anything wrong myself...

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Feb 19 2008, 09:38 AM)

I've got a personal insult & a threat within 4 minutes of each other here. I hope your buddies have a place all warmed up for you wherever they ended up.

Excuse me ,but I wasn't talking to you. What do you mean say what i mean?

I did , trying to be nice and cordial..........something you guys have a real hard time doing!

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Feb 19 2008, 12:38 PM)
I'm guilty of posting lyrics as well

I'm tired of all the rules here lately..this place is a DRAG b_sigh.gif

There aren't any new rules here Arleen. Just trying to find common ground for all. It hasn't been easy lately, is all.

QUOTE (Jaye @ Feb 19 2008, 09:41 AM)

Thank you.

Ditto that.

So, stop it.

Thanks!

The last couple of days, I've posted some songs I've particularly enjoyed on my bike rides. Some of them have been Rush, of course. It's just that they have actually meant something to me on that day. I wasn't just posting seemingly random songs.

Your fine as wine, Jaye

It's us RIAB'ers. That's all.

You're too nice to EVER get scolded!

QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 19 2008, 11:42 AM)

There aren't any new rules here Arleen. Just trying to find common ground for all. It hasn't been easy lately, is all.

Exactly.

We have never had a problem with posting lyrics. It's posting song after song after song, within seconds of each other. Sorry, but nobody's got THAT much stuff stuck in their heads.

laugh.gif not looking to make this any bigger than it needed to be. I simply saw a patter of multiple postings once a minute and wanted to try and curb the spamming a bit. Things always seem to become a sensitive issue with this person, but it's cool. trink39.gif

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 19 2008, 12:43 PM)

Thank you.

Ditto that.

So, stop it.

Thanks!

Your fine as wine, Jaye

We've got about 5 or 6 other people, who have never had any affiliation with the folks from RIAB, who are a current issue at TRF for one reason or another. You can cry persecution all you want. It's just silly.

Ok let's move on. One again something minor that's showing signs of becoming much bigger than it needs to be.

wacko.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Feb 19 2008, 09:43 AM)

Exactly.

We have never had a problem with posting lyrics. It's posting song after song after song, within seconds of each other. Sorry, but nobody's got THAT much stuff stuck in their heads.

What is soooooo bad about it.

and yes i do have complete songs in my head.

part of my disease we were discussing last week

when we were discussing your boy. Eventually,

he will grow up and maybe act just like me. Is this how your response will be.

You don't know what goes on in his head or mine for that matter. Please stop trying to

assess. smile.gif A real smile.Not meant to be sarcastic.

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 19 2008, 12:41 PM)

I did , trying to be nice and cordial..........something you guys have a real hard time doing!

No, but you were talking rudely to another member. You never seemed to have a problem letting your friends jump in on your behalf, so what's the problem?

He also happens to be mod who was trying to cut down the spam in a thread, just doing his job. You know from past experience here that type of behavior isn't acceptable. We were cordial at first, but you make it hard to continue in that manner.

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Feb 19 2008, 09:49 AM)
QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 19 2008, 12:41 PM)

No, but you were talking rudely to another member. You never seemed to have a problem letting your friends jump in on your behalf, so what's the problem?

He also happens to be mod who was trying to cut down the spam in a thread, just doing his job. You know from past experience here that type of behavior isn't acceptable. We were cordial at first, but you make it hard to continue in that manner.

agreed. yes.gif

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 19 2008, 11:49 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Feb 19 2008, 09:43 AM)

Exactly.

What is soooooo bad about it.

and yes i do have complete songs in my head.

part of my disease we were discussing last week

when we were discussing your boy. Eventually,

he will grow up and maybe act just like me. Is this how your response will be.

You don't know what goes on in his head or mine for that matter. Please stop trying to

assess. smile.gif A real smile.Not meant to be sarcastic.

Please do not mention my son in relation to anything as ridiculous as this. You told me nothing of your problems, so it is unacceptable to bring up my child and ask me if "this" is how I will respond to a situation with him.

Don't bring him up again in a situation like this. I have no desire or need to discuss my mothering skills with you in a public forum.

And my job, as with other moderators, is to assess. What you're doing, while you may be having a super time with what's going on in your head, constitutes spamming up the board. It's a simple concept.

Once again, bringing up my autistic son in this way is unacceptable.

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 19 2008, 05:43 PM)

Thank you.

Ditto that.

So, stop it.

Thanks!

Your fine as wine, Jaye

Was that sarcasm? sarcasm.gif

Like you said yourself, "Excuse me ,but I wasn't talking to you." wink.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Feb 19 2008, 09:58 AM)
QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 19 2008, 05:43 PM)

Thank you.

Ditto that.

So, stop it.

Thanks!

Your fine as wine, Jaye

Was that sarcasm? sarcasm.gif

Like you said yourself, "Excuse me ,but I wasn't talking to you." wink.gif

no, I was serious. I' will just never say a word on the site ever again. I'll post, but

pictures or lyrics. You can't even compliment someone on here without it being

taken WRONG. No JAYE, I was not being Sarcastic! TRYING AGAIN (WAYYYYYYY

TOOO HARD TO BE NICE TO YOU PEOPLE)

And again!

One, two, three, four

Can I have a little more?

Five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, I love you

A, B, C, D

Can I bring my friend to tea?

E, F, G, H, I, J, I love you

(Bom bom bom bompa bom) Sail the ship

(Bompa bom) Chop the tree