Geddy Lee is hot!

Sodoff Baldrick

QUOTE (CrazyYYZgirl...2112!! @ May 7 2010, 05:28 PM)
QUOTE (nobodys hero @ May 7 2010, 09:57 AM)
QUOTE (CrazyYYZgirl...2112!! @ May 6 2010, 08:37 AM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ May 6 2010, 09:44 AM)
QUOTE (CrazyYYZgirl...2112!! @ May 6 2010, 01:12 AM)
Hahaha!!! OMG! you girls are SOOO funny and dirty minded!  Don't worry, I am too a VEEEERRRRRRRRYYY dirty-minded Geddy fan! I love this pic of him! He looks HOT!  laugh.gif  tongue.gif  wub.gif

bekloppt.gif Hi there! smile.gif

Hi, jaye! smile.gif as you can see, I'm new here and I'm loving this thread! I've been reading the whole entire thread from the 1st page (now I'm in page 510) and OMG!!! you girls are so funny!!! laugh.gif rofl3.gif plus, I AM obviously lovin' the Geddy pics too!!! wub.gif drool1.gif I have saved SOOOO many of them. I literally have like a 1,000 and someting of them already!!! I SSSSOOOOOO LOVE THAT MAN!!!!!

Some of us Ged gals obviously had too much time on our hands but we had great pics to share!

Can't wait for this tour, all new pics, and 5 first row seats in front of Ged!

OMG!!! They're touring this year?! Yay!!!!!!! cheer.gif common001.gif I'll finally see them for the 1st time in my young little life!! biggrin.gif Although I'm not so sure of that... The thing is that I live in Puerto Rico (I was born here too) and in November 2009 they came here for the Snakes and Arrows tour, but I didn't go 'cause I still didn't know WTF was Rush, but then in December was when I fell in love with them (UGH!!! I KNOW!!! angry.gifrage.gifbanghead.gif) Anyway, they already came to PR and I'm not so sure if they would come again... Plus, I dk, but I kinda think that for many artists and bands, PR doesn't seem to be very important for them. Maybe it's because they don't sell much here thanx to all does shitty reggaeton artists that people for some reason actually ADORE! wacko.gif (I hate reggaeton! Worst genre of music EVER new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif) well, getting back to the tour thingy, we'll just have to hope they come again... PLEASE, GEDDY!!! COME TO ME!!! fists crying.gif

Welcome to TRF! biggrin.gif bekloppt.gif Nice to see another teenage Geddy-girl. laugh.gif

Hope you have fun here, I know I do. 2.gif 1022.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (proudlyrushian @ May 8 2010, 11:20 AM)
Hahaha!!! OMG! you girls are SOOO funny and dirty minded!  Don't worry, I am too a VEEEERRRRRRRRYYY dirty-minded Geddy fan! I love this pic of him! He looks HOT!  laugh.gif  tongue.gif  wub.gif

Hi, jaye! smile.gif as you can see, I'm new here and I'm loving this thread! I've been reading the whole entire thread from the 1st page (now I'm in page 510) and OMG!!! you girls are so funny!!! laugh.gif rofl3.gif plus, I AM obviously lovin' the Geddy pics too!!! wub.gif drool1.gif I have saved SOOOO many of them. I literally have like a 1,000 and someting of them already!!! I SSSSOOOOOO LOVE THAT MAN!!!!!

Some of us Ged gals obviously had too much time on our hands but we had great pics to share!

OMG!!! They're touring this year?! Yay!!!!!!! cheer.gif common001.gif I'll finally see them for the 1st time in my young little life!! biggrin.gif Although I'm not so sure of that... The thing is that I live in Puerto Rico (I was born here too) and in November 2009 they came here for the Snakes and Arrows tour, but I didn't go 'cause I still didn't know WTF was Rush, but then in December was when I fell in love with them (UGH!!! I KNOW!!! angry.gifrage.gifbanghead.gif) Anyway, they already came to PR and I'm not so sure if they would come again... Plus, I dk, but I kinda think that for many artists and bands, PR doesn't seem to be very important for them. Maybe it's because they don't sell much here thanx to all does shitty reggaeton artists that people for some reason actually ADORE! wacko.gif (I hate reggaeton! Worst genre of music EVER new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif) well, getting back to the tour thingy, we'll just have to hope they come again... PLEASE, GEDDY!!! COME TO ME!!! fists crying.gif

Welcome to TRF! biggrin.gif bekloppt.gif Nice to see another teenage Geddy-girl. laugh.gif

bekloppt.gif hello! Once again, thank you all for welcoming me into this thread. smile.gif I can finally stop feeling like some teen whore by lusting over Geddy!! wub.gif drool1.gif it's that all my friends say he's old, ugly, weird, etc... and I'm the only one that thinks he's hot! I feel lonly... sad.gif I try to show them the best pics of Geddy I have, but they just don't get it!! confused13.gif well anyway, it's really nice to see other girls my age, like proudlyrushian, that love Geddy too!! smile.gif wub.gif drool1.gif

QUOTE (CrazyYYZgirl...2112!! @ May 8 2010, 01:59 PM)

bekloppt.gif hello! Once again, thank you all for welcoming me into this thread. smile.gif I can finally stop feeling like some teen whore by lusting over Geddy!! wub.gif drool1.gif it's that all my friends say he's old, ugly, weird, etc... and I'm the only one that thinks he's hot! I feel lonly... sad.gif I try to show them the best pics of Geddy I have, but they just don't get it!! confused13.gif well anyway, it's really nice to see other girls my age, like proudlyrushian, that love Geddy too!! smile.gif wub.gif drool1.gif

I totally understand. I wasn't much older than you when I fell in love with Geddy! Hang in there! He's one hot man and hotness knows no age! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ May 8 2010, 03:09 PM)
QUOTE (CrazyYYZgirl...2112!! @ May 8 2010, 01:59 PM)

I totally understand. I wasn't much older than you when I fell in love with Geddy! Hang in there! He's one hot man and hotness knows no age! biggrin.gif

I see you've got a new avatar. biggrin.gif Love it. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I never worry about who anyone else loves - loving Geddy makes me happy, and that's all that matters! wub.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ May 8 2010, 07:28 PM)
I never worry about who anyone else loves - loving Geddy makes me happy, and that's all that matters! wub.gif biggrin.gif

goodpost.gif

Yeah, F*CK what anyone else thinks!!! tongue.gif

Edited by PanaceaFish

QUOTE (proudlyrushian @ May 8 2010, 11:53 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ May 8 2010, 05:28 PM)

goodpost.gif wub.gif

You're very wise, Jaye, and have EXCELLENT taste in men, also. yes.gif biggrin.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Vive le Rush @ May 9 2010, 09:20 AM)

goodpost.gif wub.gif

You're very wise, Jaye, and have EXCELLENT taste in men, also. yes.gif biggrin.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif wub.gif

Thanks very much Vive, I've always thought so! laugh.gif

biggrin.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ May 9 2010, 11:37 AM)

goodpost.gif wub.gif

biggrin.gif hug2.gif

Well...ALL of us GedGals have EXCELLENT taste in men now, don't we??? http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/DahniLovesSquire/approve.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ May 10 2010, 06:27 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ May 9 2010, 11:37 AM)

goodpost.gif wub.gif

biggrin.gif hug2.gif

Well...ALL of us GedGals have EXCELLENT taste in men now, don't we??? http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/DahniLovesSquire/approve.gif

Totally! drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

QUOTE (safetygirl2112 @ May 16 2010, 11:39 AM)
http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k377/safetygirl2112/dirkxst/cnn.jpg

wub.gif wub.gif

From the recent CNN interview....screenshot. The boys are lookin' tasty! 1022.gif trink38.gif trink36.gif

MMM! They sure are... wub.gif drool1.gif

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/rolledbones/band%20photos/geddy/geddy002.jpg

wub.gif

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq335/PetieLee/GeddyPurplesCharlotteNCCropped.jpg

drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/Geddygal1/Geddy/geddywinecellar1a.jpg

I love the look on his face in that one!! Totally hawt!!

Edited by Rushchick10

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ May 17 2010, 11:37 AM)
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/rolledbones/band%20photos/geddy/geddy002.jpg

wub.gif

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq335/PetieLee/GeddyPurplesCharlotteNCCropped.jpg

I love the look on his face in that one!! Totally hawt!!

ohmy.gif drool1.gif LOVE the last one! Such a sexy and seductive look in his beautiful face...wub.gif drool1.gif

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ May 16 2010, 11:03 AM)
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/123/gednewglasses.jpg

Ged Thread needs some love!

WANT drool1.gif drool1.gif heart.gif lips.gif heart.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ May 17 2010, 11:37 AM)

I love the look on his face in that one!!  Totally hawt!!

drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif

heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif drool1.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

Edited by Garden Dancer