Geddy Lee is hot!

Sodoff Baldrick

QUOTE (Earthshine Emmeline @ Mar 21 2010, 05:51 PM)
Well then, for the time being it seems I'm alone with Geddy... applaudit.gif

Alone with Ged AND that bitchin avatar of yours!!! 1022.gif I LOVE that Rickman! drool1.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine Emmeline @ Mar 22 2010, 05:51 PM)
Ooh new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I just came across this one, never seen it before wub.gif
http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp141/Sir_Lerxst/1095f.jpg

Isn't it adorable? laugh.gif Dirk looks sleepy.

QUOTE (proudlyrushian @ Mar 22 2010, 08:27 PM)
Ooh  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  I just came across this one, never seen it before wub.gif

Yeah, he does, doesn't he??

I'd be more than happy to put him to bed...MY bed!!! wub.gif drool1.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Mar 22 2010, 08:37 PM)
Ooh  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  I just came across this one, never seen it before wub.gif

Only if you get him to your bed before I get him to MY bed!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Mar 23 2010, 01:40 AM)

Only if you get him to your bed before I get him to MY bed!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Only after he's been in mine first. biggrin.gif wub.gif

But that is such an adorable picture! wub.gif

QUOTE (Force Ten @ Mar 23 2010, 12:13 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Mar 23 2010, 01:40 AM)

Only after he's been in mine first. biggrin.gif wub.gif

But that is such an adorable picture! wub.gif

AWWWWWWWWW there there Ged biggrin.gif

Emmeline, I just thought you'd like to know, I've been feeling really down today, but you've cheered me up immensly just now when I saw that you've added that Geddy animation to your sig! wub.gif Mostly because I always thought it looks like he's saying "Jaye, I love you" laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Mar 23 2010, 04:04 PM)
Emmeline, I just thought you'd like to know, I've been feeling really down today, but you've cheered me up immensly just now when I saw that you've added that Geddy animation to your sig! wub.gif Mostly because I always thought it looks like he's saying "Jaye, I love you" laugh.gif

Aw, sorry to hear that but I'm glad my signature could be of service! Heh heh, it does look like that XD But clearly he's saying, "Emmeline! Emmeline!" biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine Emmeline @ Mar 23 2010, 10:53 PM)

Aw, sorry to hear that but I'm glad my signature could be of service! Heh heh, it does look like that XD But clearly he's saying, "Emmeline! Emmeline!" biggrin.gif

laugh.gif Oh yeah, of course! biggrin.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Mar 23 2010, 04:57 PM)

Nuh-no. You have it all wrong. Clearly it's "Nikki!" laugh.gif wub.gif tongue.gif

Edited by proudlyrushian

QUOTE (proudlyrushian @ Mar 24 2010, 01:19 AM)
QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Mar 23 2010, 05:08 PM)
Wrong! He's saying "DHANI!" tongue.gif

laugh.gif

I think Jaye's actually the closest of all of us... unsure.gif

Looks like Lara to me... wub.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Mar 22 2010, 12:01 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Mar 21 2010, 07:42 PM)
http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii324/jawkjaw/cd_rush_band1-2-1.jpg

that looks like a cross between Dobby from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and one of those freaky photoshopped cats with the HUGE eyes....

just not right, richie dazed025.gif

Christ! What have you done?! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif no.gif no.gif no.gif no.gif no.gif

QUOTE (ADesignForRush @ Mar 23 2010, 07:52 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Mar 22 2010, 12:01 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Mar 21 2010, 07:42 PM)

that looks like a cross between Dobby from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and one of those freaky photoshopped cats with the HUGE eyes....

just not right, richie dazed025.gif

Christ! What have you done?! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif no.gif no.gif no.gif no.gif no.gif

Nice reference. laugh.gif I thought it was pretty funny, myself... ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Mar 23 2010, 05:57 PM)

You know, my name is Jaime, but my nickname most of my life has been "Jay." He's saying my name...I just know it!! biggrin.gif

Let me live in my own little fantasy world here! You know, the one that is the polar opposite of my life! Yeah...THAT one!!

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Mar 23 2010, 10:30 PM)
Let me live in my own little fantasy world here! You know, the one that is the polar opposite of my life! Yeah...THAT one!!

Oh yeah, I know that little fantasy world too, for I have one of my own!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Mar 24 2010, 02:30 AM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Mar 23 2010, 05:57 PM)

You know, my name is Jaime, but my nickname most of my life has been "Jay." He's saying my name...I just know it!! biggrin.gif

Ah, so it's actually your real name! (kind of) biggrin.gif Jaye isn't mine. no.gif (It's Jo)

doh.gif I think you win tongue.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Mar 21 2010, 04:42 PM)

Bad Tick! no.gif no.gif no.gif Please don't come in here and make fun of our man Geddy. wub.gif sad.gif