Geddy Lee is hot!

Sodoff Baldrick

QUOTE (Daylin @ Oct 9 2007, 12:12 PM)
QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Oct 9 2007, 07:58 AM)
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j36/arleen2112/TRF/ged-5.jpg

wub.gif Nice!

yes.gif vereh tongue.gif

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Oct 9 2007, 12:41 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Oct 9 2007, 09:17 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ Oct 7 2007, 04:43 PM)
yer...gunna...make...me..*wobbly knees*...pass out ...again...

*falls over*

laugh.gif looks like you have GED (Geddy Equilibriam Disorder)...I've been suffering from it for ages....It's not fatal, but sadly, there is no cure for it no.gif

I think I've got that same disorder. I've experienced those same symptoms several times yes.gif biggrin.gif

laugh.gif I think many of us are afflicted with it yes.gif ....and most likely there is a cure out there but unfortunately it may be unobtainable by any woman who is not his wife unsure.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Oct 9 2007, 02:39 PM)

*falls over*

laugh.gif looks like you have GED (Geddy Equilibriam Disorder)...I've been suffering from it for ages....It's not fatal, but sadly, there is no cure for it no.gif

I think I've got that same disorder. I've experienced those same symptoms several times yes.gif biggrin.gif

laugh.gif I think many of us are afflicted with it yes.gif ....and most likely there is a cure out there but unfortunately it may be unobtainable by any woman who is not his wife unsure.gif

laugh.gif

z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif Go NANCY!!!!!!! trink39.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Oct 9 2007, 01:39 PM)

*falls over*

laugh.gif

Ya don't suppose she'd mind "sharing" the secret to the cure do you?? unsure.gif We could just tell her our condition has become fatal, and we must have the cure quickly!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 9 2007, 04:08 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Oct 9 2007, 02:39 PM)

*falls over*

laugh.gif

z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif Go NANCY!!!!!!! trink39.gif 653.gif

laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif Lucky woman...and she holds the cure for our disease - every night when he's not out on tour...lucky lady yes.gif

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Oct 9 2007, 05:56 PM)

*falls over*

laugh.gif

Ya don't suppose she'd mind "sharing" the secret to the cure do you?? unsure.gif We could just tell her our condition has become fatal, and we must have the cure quickly!

laugh.gif

*sigh* b_sigh.gif somehow I think not, my sister no.gif Methinks she would most likely covet the supply of that particular cure and keep it for herself ph34r.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Oct 9 2007, 05:54 PM)

*falls over*

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

*sigh* b_sigh.gif somehow I think not, my sister no.gif Methinks she would most likely covet the supply of that particular cure and keep it for herself ph34r.gif

tongue.gif Dam! I would too if he were MY man! trink36.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 9 2007, 11:56 PM)

*falls over*

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

suppose to make ourselves feel a bit better, we have to remember that Nancy is the one who has to put up with geddy fartin in bed and leaving the toilet seat up rofl3.gif

QUOTE (RockAngel @ Oct 9 2007, 06:15 PM)

*falls over*

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

suppose to make ourselves feel a bit better, we have to remember that Nancy is the one who has to put up with geddy fartin in bed and leaving the toilet seat up rofl3.gif

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 9 2007, 06:35 PM)
QUOTE (RockAngel @ Oct 9 2007, 06:15 PM)

*falls over*

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

On that note, who says she doesn't fart and he puts the toilet seat back down everytime???

last night! i was i nthe same room as geddy!!!!! i cant beleive it! drool!!! i shouted out 'i love you geddy' like 4 times- once when he was holdign his camera up, lol!

seeign them live has, if it was possible, strengthend my bond with them even more. yet again rush havnt dissapointed me- the new album, fantastic... and this show!! ooooooooh it was just spectacular. i was so mezmerised by geddy it's like there wasnt enough time to get mesmerised by neil or alex.... oh wow.... in the same room...as.....rush.....

my post is in the tour bit wink.gif

QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ Oct 10 2007, 11:52 AM)
last night! i was i nthe same room as geddy!!!!! i cant beleive it! drool!!! i shouted out 'i love you geddy' like 4 times- once when he was holdign his camera up, lol!

seeign them live has, if it was possible, strengthend my bond with them even more. yet again rush havnt dissapointed me- the new album, fantastic... and this show!! ooooooooh it was just spectacular. i was so mezmerised by geddy it's like there wasnt enough time to get mesmerised by neil or alex.... oh wow.... in the same room...as.....rush.....

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 653.gif Yay!!!! See you in Post Rush Depression too tongue.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ Oct 10 2007, 11:52 AM)

I felt the same way. The first show I was just mesermized by Rush, and the second show my eye was on Alex the whole time laugh.gif

Yeah, um, been messing around on PSP again.. tongue.gif

I know, not one of my best, but it cheered me up a bit, staring at Geddy for a while.... wub.gif

laugh.gif tongue.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Geddy21.jpg

Oh yeah, and thanks to YBT and April about last night. And sorry about all that...

hug2.gif hug2.gif

Edited by Jaye

QUOTE (Jaye @ Oct 10 2007, 01:53 PM)
I know, not one of my best, but it cheered me up a bit, staring at Geddy for a while.... wub.gif

laugh.gif tongue.gif

Oh yeah, and thanks to YBT and April about last night. And sorry about all that...
hug2.gif hug2.gif

hug2.gif hug2.gif

Whaaaaaaaaaatttttttt????????? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ Oct 10 2007, 12:52 PM)

That happened to me. I couldn't take my eyes off Geddy. The only time I saw Alex or Neil was when Geddy was over by them!

Good times biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 10 2007, 07:57 PM)

laugh.gif tongue.gif

hug2.gif hug2.gif

hug2.gif hug2.gif

Well, all that cold stuff I was bothering y'all about. I feel like a complete wuss.. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Oct 10 2007, 02:11 PM)

laugh.gif tongue.gif

hug2.gif hug2.gif

hug2.gif hug2.gif

Well, all that cold stuff I was bothering y'all about. I feel like a complete wuss.. laugh.gif

no.gif You ain't no wuss. You are AWESOME and we love ya! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 10 2007, 08:15 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Oct 10 2007, 02:11 PM)

laugh.gif tongue.gif

hug2.gif hug2.gif

hug2.gif hug2.gif

no.gif You ain't no wuss. You are AWESOME and we love ya! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif

blush4.gif Ah, go on... tongue.gif

wub.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ Oct 10 2007, 02:19 PM)
so who wants me to vamp geddy? (evil smile)

bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif ME ME ME!!!!!!! drool1.gif

QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ Oct 10 2007, 02:43 PM)
Taste the night!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d28/Linkdeath/Vampire-1.jpg

Oh we're back to praising Jaye now are we laugh.gif trink36.gif Frickin fine that boy

maannnn! drool1.gif

QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ Oct 10 2007, 02:44 PM)
hmm thats not much of a change... i couldnt find the origional picture or i'd give him a different background. but he's got teeth, girls. hes got teeth!

I posted the original pic a few pages back but I think Jaye did an awesome job on this. It is wonderful!!!!

You should really read my stories if you are vampin on Ged yes.gif It was sumthin I started last March!!! trink39.gif