Geddy Lee is hot!

Sodoff Baldrick

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/LadyApril_2006/RUSH/geddy91-1.jpg

Thuper Thexy RockThtar tongue.gif

I got a question for all you Geddy Girls. Do you find yourself more attracted to him how he was when he was younger or how he is now? I'm not talking about the physical attraction that I'm sure many of you have for him... I mean attraction all around.

Just a question. I'm just curious. smile.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Aug 17 2007, 08:10 PM)
I got a question for all you Geddy Girls. Do you find yourself more attracted to him how he was when he was younger or how he is now? I'm not talking about the physical attraction that I'm sure many of you have for him... I mean attraction all around.

Just a question. I'm just curious. smile.gif

Outside of thinking that he was one helluva looker then and definately now as well, I really don't think there is any difference between who he was then and who he is now. Mabey by his standards of personal growth for himself he's changed I'm sure. But as the person I perceive him to be, he seems pretty well adjusted in his head, very passionate about what is important to him and doesn't seem to take anything for granted. He is content with the way life is and seems to have no need to question it. To me these are the foundations of living a verycontent life. Once I saw these things in this human being it impacted my life greatly. I guess in a spiritual experience sort of way.

Because of him I am finally ok with life the way it is smile.gif wub.gif

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

Cygnalschick, Lady April

bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Aug 17 2007, 09:53 PM)
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):
Cygnalschick, Lady April

bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif

laugh.gif Dam I just missed you!!! bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (porthleven's rose @ Aug 18 2007, 10:42 AM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Aug 17 2007, 08:02 PM)
Thuper Thexy RockThtar  tongue.gif

biggrin.gif Thank you Lady April--I've just spluttered red wine all over my

(long suffering) computer!!!!!!!!! rofl3.gif

welcome biggrin.gif

hope it was good for you. z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (porthleven's rose @ Aug 18 2007, 11:34 AM)
rofl3.gif Can't stop sniggering!!!!! 1022.gif trink39.gif to you! yes.gif

unsure.gif wait wait wait. Are you speaking of this sweet photo of Gedzzz or my spiritual observation of da man? Which is making you react so??

QUOTE (Lady April @ Aug 17 2007, 09:51 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Aug 17 2007, 08:10 PM)
I got a question for all you Geddy Girls.  Do you find yourself more attracted to him how he was when he was younger or how he is now?  I'm not talking about the physical attraction that I'm sure many of you have for him... I mean attraction all around.

Just a question.  I'm just curious.  smile.gif

Outside of thinking that he was one helluva looker then and definately now as well, I really don't think there is any difference between who he was then and who he is now. Mabey by his standards of personal growth for himself he's changed I'm sure. But as the person I perceive him to be, he seems pretty well adjusted in his head, very passionate about what is important to him and doesn't seem to take anything for granted. He is content with the way life is and seems to have no need to question it. To me these are the foundations of living a verycontent life. Once I saw these things in this human being it impacted my life greatly. I guess in a spiritual experience sort of way.

Because of him I am finally ok with life the way it is smile.gif wub.gif

Good answer! smile.gif

Anyone else?

Um... In regard to your question Ya_Big_Tree (Which, by the way, is a spiff-tastic screenname!):

I love how zany his clothes were back then (Alas, I never witnessed the glorious 70's), I love how obviously young and fiery he was.

But at the same time, I love how complacent he seems to be with himself as an entertainer now, and how goofy he can be as a result. (though he was always a dingbat)

So I guess... Either way I get the flutters just because he's him from then til now, and his smile is still the same! wub.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Aug 17 2007, 09:10 PM)
I got a question for all you Geddy Girls.  Do you find yourself more attracted to him how he was when he was younger or how he is now?  I'm not talking about the physical attraction that I'm sure many of you have for him... I mean attraction all around.

Just a question.  I'm just curious.  smile.gif

LOL okay, this is one of my post replies from the "Does Rush View This Forum" thread:

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Aug 15 2007, 09:15 PM)

How can anyone think Geddy is hot?  With that beak and hair he looks like the witch from Wizard of Oz.
Alex is by far the better looking of all three.

ohmy.gif

K, you asked for it on this one wink.gif Sorry, guys, for encroaching on a non New World Women thread, but I have to answer the query made by mazyyz...

Ged IS gorgeous - and you know, it's not just what's on the surface that matters either. The man is a phenominal bass player, I've said it before, and I'll say it again - just think of what he can do with those hands on other things drool1.gif wub.gif He has an amazing voice that I get chills from. As was stated by a clairvoyant friend of a fan (posted in the NWW Forum), he has a "beautiful soul" - anyone can see what a wonderful guy he is wub.gif

As for looks....oh, yeah, hahaha, he has a large nose....do you know how many times I've had to endure that joke from non-Rush fans? My brother-in-law even went so far as to warn me when I went to a show to wear a trash bag in case Geddy sneezed. I gave HIM the what for on that too tongue.gif Now, back on topic, I heart.gif his nose!! If he didn't have that nose, the tonality of his voice would be completely different. And you know what they say about a big nose (it's the same as what they say about big feet on a guy firedevil.gif). He has a FANTASTIC body - the man is in the best shape I've ever seen for a 54 year old musician - and I'd definitely love to see more of it! drool1.gif He has GORGEOUS hair - and no, I do NOT believe that is a wig no.gif and beautiful eyes - shame that he hides them behind those sunglasses cool.gif all the time wub.gif

Now, does that answer your question? tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Now, in answer to your question Ya_Big_Tree....

I think Geddy looked adorable when he was younger (in the 70's)- definitely HOT, but in a more innocent kind of way. He had the most beautiful hair then too - I'm glad he decided to keep it at least somewhat long wub.gif

Even though I think he was hot then, I much prefer Geddy now. He's much more sure of himself, obviously that much more talented given the fact that he's had over 30 years to perfect his style of playing. Physically, he has aged wonderfully - like a fine wine wub.gif - and is more ruggedly handsome now, as opposed to the almost girlishly pretty he was when he was first starting out. I will be the first to say, though, that yes, I know he's married; I realize he has a wife; I know that I'm engaged to be married; and that I would never throw myself at him and beg to sleep with him - I have too much respect for him and too much respect for myself to act like a groupie. BUT if Geddy Lee ever wanted to sleep with me - I don't think I'd have the willpower to say no laugh.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Aug 17 2007, 08:02 PM)
Thuper Thexy RockThtar tongue.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Thpeech impendimenths are tho thilly!!

As for which Geddy I prefer, young or current, it's hard to say.....

ARGUMENT #1: YOUNG GEDDY

Back then I was pretty damn young myself (13 years old), and my assessment of him was quite superficial: I thought he looked 'pretty'. I think it was the cumulative visual presentation of his tall skinny body, long hair, big glasses, and soft-spoken demeanor. He definitely got my attention on his looks alone, not to mention his singing. I never heard a MAN hit such high notes before!

ARGUMENT #2: MODERN DAY GEDDY...MEAN MEAN STRIDE

My revised adult assessment is that he is definitely NOT 'pretty'. Now that he's hovering over me with tar and feathers, I should explain what I mean by that. "By all means, Kim, please do!" he encourages.

I'm about to turn 40 next year, so now I notice his physical evidence of middle age with renewed appreciation (receding hairline, graying temples, etc.) More importantly, he carries himself with an intriguing aura of quiet, controlled masculine confidence. He also has the COOLEST sense of humor about himself and his music. Not bad for a guy who's been a 'thuper thexy rock thtar' since the dawn of time. OK, so he has to "modify" some of those world famous high notes now. Such a minor concession only adds to his distinguished charm.

"#@%#@ smartass whippersnapper!" Geddy curses.

Thought you Geddy Girls would appreciate this pic rnrgal posted over in the Neil thread rofl3.gif

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/rushnroll/neilgrin.jpg

QUOTE (The Captain @ Aug 19 2007, 04:43 PM)
Just found these on the Alex thread, and thought we all deserved them too, lol!

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z197/Shiksa_2112/Gedtastic2.jpg

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z197/Shiksa_2112/Gedtastic.jpg

tongue.gif Never seen this shot in the bus. DAM!!!!! That is soo cool. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Analog Kelly @ Aug 20 2007, 06:47 AM)
Thought you Geddy Girls would appreciate this pic rnrgal posted over in the Neil thread  rofl3.gif

ohmy.gif Neils troops are back! You won't take me alive!!!! I am not leaving the Ged thread wub.gif

Ok, ok ok, Yes the awesome stash on Pearty and I love the smile alot. Neil is very handsome when he smiles yes.gif but the best part of this pic is the shot of Geddy's belly button. I just .... wanna.... stick my .....finger....in ......it.

There said it tongue.gif

QUOTE (Analog Kelly @ Aug 20 2007, 07:47 AM)
Thought you Geddy Girls would appreciate this pic rnrgal posted over in the Neil thread  rofl3.gif

Ohhhh..I love those belly shots of Geddy wub.gif

Neil looks so totally different laugh.gif

Great Pic Analog Kelly new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Ok, I'm a trator. I also put this in the Alex thread. But isn't this bad ass this whole then and now deal. Can't stop the staring. God ! I'm a dork.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/LadyApril_2006/RUSH/alex-geddy-fisherville-jhs1.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/LadyApril_2006/RUSH/22718917_l1.jpg

*phew* Starin ta sweat again trink36.gif

tongue.gif

3 user(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

Garden Dancer, GeddysMullet, Lady April

Hi there! bekloppt.gif

bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif trink39.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Aug 20 2007, 08:30 PM)
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/LadyApril_2006/RUSH/22718917_l1.jpg

Oooh, that's nice drool1.gif