Your copy of Victor

Territorial_Game

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 31 2008, 03:09 PM)
LOVE your sig line. biggrin.gif Is that authentic or some online gag thing? Sounds like something my wife and I would write.

trink39.gif

You have no idea how badly I wish I could lay claim to that note! It's the funniest thing I think I've ever seen. I saw it online and snagged it. Too funny.

QUOTE (Janie @ Jan 31 2008, 03:19 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 31 2008, 03:09 PM)
LOVE your sig line.  biggrin.gif  Is that authentic or some online gag thing?  Sounds like something my wife and I would write. 

trink39.gif

You have no idea how badly I wish I could lay claim to that note! It's the funniest thing I think I've ever seen. I saw it online and snagged it. Too funny.

Classic !! Fits my husband to a "T". Now there's 2 chores I have to do. Dishes AND Sex !!! D'oh !!

Sooo.....

Didn't manage to get out this weekend to the local record shops BUT did look online for Victor. Amazon has a ton of used copies, which I don't want. They have a few "collectible" CDs (have no idea what these are exactly - promo copies, signed copies, ???) but the going price is $43. The copies were, "like new" btw. The cheapest new copy was $44.74. Plus shipping. I don't mind putting a couple twenty spots down in Alex's hands but who, really, is pocketing these funds? The most expensive copy was a "like new" collectible for $47.95, plus shipping.

I think I'll still peruse the aisles of local record stores and see if I can get my hands on a copy this way.

QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 4 2008, 09:30 AM)
Sooo.....

Didn't manage to get out this weekend to the local record shops BUT did look online for Victor. Amazon has a ton of used copies, which I don't want. They have a few "collectible" CDs (have no idea what these are exactly - promo copies, signed copies, ???) but the going price is $43. The copies were, "like new" btw. The cheapest new copy was $44.74. Plus shipping. I don't mind putting a couple twenty spots down in Alex's hands but who, really, is pocketing these funds? The most expensive copy was a "like new" collectible for $47.95, plus shipping.

I think I'll still peruse the aisles of local record stores and see if I can get my hands on a copy this way.

Wow. $40+ a piece and Alex won't see a CENT because it's all coming second hand. That's a shame. I must have really lucked out. Good luck in your search!

AlexFinal.gif

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jan 31 2008, 03:35 PM)
I bought my copy in 1996, it's starting to wear a little. It will need to be replaced soon. Maybe when Victor II comes out.

Make sure you buy the 'Victor World Tour Double CD' while you're at it. wink.gif

Archived