im hoping someone can clear this up

OBaterista!

i got tickets off the presale for manchester, NH, verizon wireless arena. The tickets are floor section 2, row D. I was assuming this is 4th row, but i went to the arena website, and it says the floor sections start with AA, then A starts after ZZ. How does this make any sense?

Does anyone know the layout of the floor from experience? If its not 4th row im gonna be really upset, cause i wouldnt have bought those tickets if they are the 30th row on the floor.

im gonna cry...

yea i just found a different venue map and it does start AA. This is the only venue I know of that does this. You think they would let you know during checkout. Very misleading.

alright guys im gonna need some positive support to get me through this. Has anyone been aroud the 30th row on a flat floor seating area? If so, how was the experience? Could you see ok? I am a little under 6 feet tall. This is the main thing im concerned with, cause if i cant see im gonna freak out.

and im gonna try to get better tickets during the real sale, im sure i can sell these for face value.

What sucks the most is that i was throwing away row SS tickets, thinking they were no good when they were 11 rows closer!!!! GAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea ive never see ZZ before!!

thanks for the supposrt guys. I will be trying to trade. come saturday at 11 im all over that shit. the only problem is now i have to worry about maxing out the credit card cause i bought tickets for mansfield too!!

wish me luck!

i had the seating chart out as i was buying tickets, it doesnt specify what comes first AA or A. I know i should be happy, but the shear dissapointment when i found out!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry you got worse tickets than you'd hoped. You have to be careful to check out detailed seating charts. If there are no indications of which row is which, you best look elsewhere. The TM site has a detailed seating chart, which is what I checked before purchasing. Just be careful next time. 30th row is still cool, though. Don't feel bad.

QUOTE (OBaterista! @ Jan 29 2008, 08:47 PM)
My emotions of today. Ill let the smileys interpret it.

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 653.gif 653.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif eh.gif eh.gif eh.gif eh.gif eh.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

Lots of these for you: hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif

It'll be okay!

sad.gif Oh I am so sorry to read this O'Baterista. This does indeed suck and I have a printout of a venue map and yes, for some strange reason it does start at AA and go to ZZ then it is rows A-D. You are still reasonably close but of course NOT what you were hoping and it would piss me of too. I think that you should be able to offload them though and who knows, try again and you might get lucky. I hope to see you at Mohegan Sun and that will be interesting getting a ticket won't it. trink39.gif 2.gif

that is why i absolutley hate scalpers. I want to fight them all and throw them off a cliff.

and diff. strings, did i see you are coming from aussie to mohegan? If so wow!! thats dedication. Mohegan will be hard to get good tickets. I have a few connections, but they can only do so much, i wish i knew some top executive there!!

QUOTE (OBaterista! @ Jan 29 2008, 04:00 PM)
i got tickets off the presale for manchester, NH, verizon wireless arena. The tickets are floor section 2, row D. I was assuming this is 4th row, but i went to the arena website, and it says the floor sections start with AA, then A starts after ZZ. How does this make any sense?

Does anyone know the layout of the floor from experience? If its not 4th row im gonna be really upset, cause i wouldnt have bought those tickets if they are the 30th row on the floor.

im gonna cry...

cleared up yet? unsure.gif

QUOTE (OBaterista! @ Jan 31 2008, 03:20 AM)
that is why i absolutley hate scalpers. I want to fight them all and throw them off a cliff.

and diff. strings, did i see you are coming from aussie to mohegan? If so wow!! thats dedication. Mohegan will be hard to get good tickets. I have a few connections, but they can only do so much, i wish i knew some top executive there!!

Yeah I hope to be able to get a ticket but maybe your connections could help a major Aussie fan out confused13.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Archived