Old Actors

Ru5h F@n

How do you feel about seeing old actors in new movies now? I like it because I grew up with a lot of them when I was younger so it's nice to see a familiar face. What's your opinion on this?

Well, 'Rocky Balboa' was frickin' awesome!

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Dec 19 2007, 11:29 PM)
Um, Sylvester Stallone for example.

Well unfortunatly most of the new movies are basically terrible to begin with. Not all but more than not. Sometimes a talented and veteran actor can help the bleak situation, but I think its a shame that some classic actors who have made incredible movies in the past will leave scars on there legacy by being a part of some of the tripe that comes out of Hollywood.

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Dec 19 2007, 11:33 PM)

Well unfortunatly most of the new movies are basically terrible to begin with. Not all but more than not. Sometimes a talented and veteran actor can help the bleak situation, but I think its a shame that some classic actors who have made incredible movies in the past will leave scars on there legacy by being a part of some of the tripe that comes out of Hollywood.

Sean Connery in 'League of Extraordinary Gentlemen'. Shame to go out like that.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Dec 19 2007, 11:34 PM)

Right, and I never saw Rocky Balboa but like I said there are exceptions.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Dec 19 2007, 09:34 PM)

Connery was offered a chance to reprise his role as Henry Jones Sr. in the new Indiana Jones film. He could have "gone out" with this film, but he chose not to

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Dec 19 2007, 07:33 PM)

Yeah a lot of movies now are really bad. I wonder how Rocky VI did. Probably a disaster I bet.