New Batman Pics

kazzman

Ok the first two aren't hi-res yet but here they are..

Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/kazzman/Bale1.jpg

Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/kazzman/Freeman1.jpg

The Batman

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/kazzman/realbatman4rw3gw.jpg

QUOTE (thestand @ Dec 30 2005, 10:58 PM)
I was really let down by this movie. There was so much anticipation, and good reviews, and it just didn't deliver.

Wow, I had just the opposite reaction. Wasn't going in expecting much, but came out realizing I just saw the best Super Hero movie.. ever.

Edited by pedro2112

pedro2112....seems that Batman Begins may be just what you felt....currently listed as #110 in the top 250 movies of all time and this is based on the votes of member of the website.....I believe there has to be 5000 votes to be counted in the website poll although I'm not 100% sure on that.....

QUOTE (vital signz @ Jan 2 2006, 09:35 AM)
pedro2112....seems that Batman Begins may be just what you felt....currently listed as #110 in the top 250 movies of all time and this is based on the votes of member of the website.....I believe there has to be 5000 votes to be counted in the website poll although I'm not 100% sure on that.....

You're talking about IMDb, right? I used to really take into consideration where movies were on that list, but Batman Begins was actually one of the movies that changed that. Like you said, Batman Begins is 110. Here's some movies it's beating-

113- Once Apon a Time in America

115- Annie Hall

119- Oldboy

126- The Graduate

127- Ben-Hur

I think any of those should be beating Batman Begins, but it's just that so many people go and see the newest blockbusters, and all of the fanboy/nerds come back and go 'Oh mi Godzzorz, taht waz de best movie evurrr!!!' and give it a 10. So, I really can't trust that list anymore.

QUOTE (thestand @ Jan 2 2006, 01:07 PM)
QUOTE (vital signz @ Jan 2 2006, 09:35 AM)

You're talking about IMDb, right? I used to really take into consideration where movies were on that list, but Batman Begins was actually one of the movies that changed that. Like you said, Batman Begins is 110. Here's some movies it's beating-

113- Once Apon a Time in America

115- Annie Hall

119- Oldboy

126- The Graduate

127- Ben-Hur

I think any of those should be beating Batman Begins, but it's just that so many people go and see the newest blockbusters, and all of the fanboy/nerds come back and go 'Oh mi Godzzorz, taht waz de best movie evurrr!!!' and give it a 10. So, I really can't trust that list anymore.

Even though I loved Begins, the IMDB rating system doesn't really count for how good or bad a movie is. You've got the fanboys of an actor/director or character who will rate the movie a 10 simply because of that factor, regardless of how good the movie is, and vise versa.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Dec 31 2005, 04:48 PM)
QUOTE (thestand @ Dec 30 2005, 10:58 PM)
I was really let down by this movie. There was so much anticipation, and good reviews, and it just didn't deliver.

Wow, I had just the opposite reaction. Wasn't going in expecting much, but came out realizing I just saw the best Super Hero movie.. ever.

I don't think i've ever seen a superhero movie that I was completely happy with. Being a huge fanboy of comics in general, i've always felt that they've never given enough respect to the continuity and history of the character. ESPECIALLY the previous four Batman movies and the ridiculous tv show. Though the hype was built for Batman Begins to be every fanboys dream, I went in still skeptical. I came out echoing Pedro's words. It was by far the best superhero movie adaptation EVER made. I understand that for the non fan, there has to be some altering to the story, but they barely made any changes to the core of Batman, and as i've said before, BALE IS BATMAN. He fully realized the character is BATMAN first and that Bruce is the mask. I loved this movie and hope the next one continues to honor the incredible character that BATMAN is.