ER

chaotica

QUOTE (chaotica @ Oct 12 2007, 11:47 AM)
I tried to find the other thread and went back two years wacko.gif

anyone else still watching this but me?

Not me. I watched religiously back in the George Clooney and Noah Wylie days. And Eriq LaSalle (Soouuuuuul Glo!!!!!), who was always pissed off and gloomy.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Oct 12 2007, 11:50 AM)
Oh and I remember when that copter crashed and wailed that red haired bastard.  smile.gif

laugh.gif yesss (cut his arm off didn't it? unsure.gif )

Thats when I religiously watched ER. Thursdays was the TV night for me back then. (Survivor, CSI, then ER)

I've tried a few times to get back into it again, its just not the same without Anthony Edwards I don't think.

The guy whose arm was cut off was bald wasn't he?

He was someone you loved to hate. His brand of sarcasm was hilarious.

Elizabeth had just gotten word of Mark Green's inoperable cancer (or whatever it was) and she obviously worried about it.

Then that doctor said "What's wrong Elizabeth? Did Prince Harry go back into rehab or something"?

rofl3.gif

Poor Romano never had luck with helicopters. First his arm, then 2 years later, one falls on him and kills him.

I stopped watching it about 3 years ago. Prior to that, I used to watch it religiously, but as the original characters left, I found less to keep me hooked. I started watching it again this season and was amazed how much has changed. Even the intro, with James Newton Howard's haunting theme, is gone. I almost get the feeling that Crichton and Wells aren't even involved with it anymore other than collecting a paycheck from it.

i still watch this show...

one of many season passes in Tivo world!! wacko.gif

but hey, when there's down time, that's when i play catch up.

I used to like Chicago Hope. That premiered the same year as E.R. Eventually, Chicago Hope was cancelled, i think due to E.R.'s popularity.

Chicago Hope was more drama than E.R. was whereas E.R. had more "action" and "suspense" in their episodes.

Anyway, Christine Lahti's character was terrific.

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Oct 12 2007, 10:47 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Oct 12 2007, 11:50 AM)
Oh and I remember when that copter crashed and wailed that red haired bastard.  smile.gif

laugh.gif yesss (cut his arm off didn't it? unsure.gif )

Thats when I religiously watched ER. Thursdays was the TV night for me back then. (Survivor, CSI, then ER)

I've tried a few times to get back into it again, its just not the same without Anthony Edwards I don't think.

That's my Thursday line-up. I still find it a good show.