Xbox Live

Indica

I'm not sure if this is the right section of the forum to post this but I was wondering if anyone played Xbox live online?

I was playing Ghost recon2 at my friends house and decided I had to get it for myself. It was sold out in all the stores but I found a copy on ebay, I can't wait until it gets here. I know I know, I will never grow up. confused13.gif

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Jan 6 2005, 02:27 AM)
I would join you on XBox Live, but unfortunately my XBox's disc drive is shot to hell. Any other games you play online?

Not yet, I have Madden 2005 and I'm going to try that online soon. I still need a communicator/headset so I can talk to my teamates. I can only listen until I get one.

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 6 2005, 08:59 PM)
My friend got it and he said it's kick ass. I'm probably going to go over to his house tomorrow and play some of it. Sounds pretty cool. 1022.gif

Well if you do that you wont be able to post anything laugh.gif

I was just looking at these at Best Buy. I may have to get one. I have a PS2, but don't play it much. I bet D-13 plays I know she plays Halo.

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jan 6 2005, 08:36 PM)
I was just looking at these at Best Buy. I may have to get one. I have a PS2, but don't play it much. I bet D-13 plays I know she plays Halo.

Ugh... Halo 2... Most overhyped game in existence.... 062802puke_prv.gif

Sorry, nothing to do with the topic, but that's how I feel about it.

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Jan 6 2005, 11:58 PM)
I was just looking at these at Best Buy.  I may have to get one.  I have a PS2, but don't play it much.  I bet D-13 plays I know she plays Halo.

Man, I loved Halo 2. It's such a great game.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 7 2005, 12:02 AM)
I was just looking at these at Best Buy.  I may have to get one.  I have a PS2, but don't play it much.  I bet D-13 plays I know she plays Halo.

Halo 2 was horrible. It almost causes me to vomit when I happen to see video or screenshots of it. How someone could like that overhyped disappointing "game" is beyond me. If someone I knew told me they liked it, I would tell them to "go 'froind' themselves."

QUOTE (ikoul @ Jan 7 2005, 12:07 AM)

Halo 2 was horrible. It almost causes me to vomit when I happen to see video or screenshots of it. How someone could like that overhyped disappointing "game" is beyond me. If someone I knew told me they liked it, I would tell them to "go 'froind' themselves."

I read a lot of hype about it on the internet. They have it rated pretty high as the best game in the last year. But everyone I know that played it said it sucks. I haven't tried it yet. I have one on order, I found it for half price, it's factory sealed. I should play it somewhere to see if I should open it or either resell it on ebay before I unwrap it. If it sucks I don't want to open it so I can get more from it when I sell it.

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 6 2005, 09:10 PM)
QUOTE (ikoul @ Jan 7 2005, 12:07 AM)

I read a lot of hype about it on the internet. They have it rated pretty high as the best game in the last year. But everyone I know that played it said it sucks. I haven't tried it yet. I have one on order, I found it for half price, it's factory sealed. I should play it somewhere to see if I should open it or either resell it on ebay before I unwrap it. If it sucks I don't want to open it so I can get more from it when I sell it.

I read the review for Halo 2 on Gamespot, back when I trusted them. After giving it a higher score than Half-Life 2, I stopped going there.

Oh yes, you're not missing anything. The only value you might hope to achieve from the game is multiplayer, but it's nothing special. Better than the single player, though.

Speaking of Half-Life 2, it is the best game of this year hands down. I smile with a true feeling of joy when thinking about it. I too stopped trusting Gamespot after they rated Halo 2 higher than Half-Life 2. I shudder to think what kind of people would rate them that way.

I cant see spendin over $300 on a game and all the additions u need to play it, must be nice buyin whateva u want, wheneva u want,

I remember when I was married, My ex would spend $$ on things that (he,we) didnt need and 4get about the important things that We coulda used that $$ on. I say Pay bills and necessities 1st, then whateva $$ is left over enjoy on something u want,That was one of the reasons I left em, that and his constant lying.

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jan 8 2005, 09:36 AM)
I cant see spendin over $300 on a game and all the additions u need to play it, must be nice buyin whateva u want, wheneva u want,
I remember when I was married, My ex would spend $$ on things that (he,we) didnt need and 4get about the important things that We coulda used that $$ on. I say Pay bills and necessities 1st, then whateva $$ is left over enjoy on something u want,That was one of the reasons I left em, that and his constant lying.

debbie downer.

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 8 2005, 11:13 AM)
I remember when I was married, My ex  would spend $$ on things that (he,we) didnt need and 4get about the important things that We coulda used that $$ on. I say Pay bills and necessities 1st,  then whateva $$ is left over enjoy on something u want,That was one of the reasons I left em, that and his constant lying.

debbie downer.

No its called havin priorities

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jan 8 2005, 11:25 AM)
I remember when I was married, My ex  would spend $$ on things that (he,we) didnt need and 4get about the important things that We coulda used that $$ on. I say Pay bills and necessities 1st,  then whateva $$ is left over enjoy on something u want,That was one of the reasons I left em, that and his constant lying.

debbie downer.

My bills are paid.

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 8 2005, 11:34 AM)

debbie downer.

My bills are paid.

Like i said ...its bout having priorities and knowing what is more important...not more important to JUST you but to others also yes.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jan 8 2005, 11:43 AM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 8 2005, 11:34 AM)

debbie downer.

My bills are paid.

Like i said ...its bout having priorities and knowing what is more important...not more important to JUST you but to others also yes.gif

I don't have any kids either so I don't feel guilty if I want to buy myself something every now and then.

YES! Halo 1 and 2 are awesome games....imagine playing a lan party on a 53 inch tv screen!! I thought Halo 2 was awesome...way more storyline to it which is what I wanted because there was little last time. And you can play the bad guys as well...that caught me off gaurd....all of a sudden I have a sword in my hand and I was like "nice!!!" I don't have Xbox live ...yet I think I will get it tho sometime later trink36.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 8 2005, 12:10 PM)
YES! Halo 1 and 2 are awesome games....imagine playing a lan party on a 53 inch tv screen!! I thought Halo 2 was awesome...way more storyline to it which is what I wanted because there was little last time. And you can play the bad guys as well...that caught me off gaurd....all of a sudden I have a sword in my hand and I was like "nice!!!" I don't have Xbox live ...yet I think I will get it tho sometime later trink36.gif

Want... the... big... t.v.... biggrin.gif

Archived