the handcamera from geddy...

bringer of balance

He said for peeps to say "Hello Canada"

Not "Hi Canada" like he did here in the states, nor "Take off, eh!" like he did in Canada laugh.gif

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Oct 5 2007, 03:48 PM)
I wonder why no one is responding...

Is it a secret?

I responded.... ph34r.gif

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Oct 5 2007, 04:16 PM)
LSM you are ever so slightly faster than I am... we both posted at the same time, but you had something constructive to add. hehe

1287.gif

z7shysterical.gif laugh.gif didn't even see that LMAO Thanks Rob! trink39.gif

Long Awaited Froind

Group: Members

Member No.: 5,400

in Glasgow I don't think Geddy's camera was whats was on the big screen, in fact I don't think it filmed anything at all,

all the filming seemed to be done by one of the many cameras placed around the stage.

When Geddy filmed my side of the crowd....there was the Glasgow crowd but I wisnae in it.

When Geddy was filming the other side of the hall.......there was me and my mate bold as brass above neils head.

There are a large number of cameras on the stage(filming Neils feet....allsorts...etc) I think one of these cameras was actually relayed to the screens.

By The Way Geddy asked us to shout "Hello Canada"......of course I did!

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Oct 5 2007, 04:16 PM)
LSM you are ever so slightly faster than I am... we both posted at the same time, but you had something constructive to add. hehe

1287.gif

ph34r.gif Shhhhhhh! I think she injests that liquid silver metal crap from the Comcast commercials!!!! She always beats me, too! z7shysterical.gif But, you didn't hear it from me . . . ph34r.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

Archived