LakesideMaiden

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 19 2007, 10:10 PM)
QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Sep 19 2007, 09:58 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 19 2007, 08:14 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 19 2007, 08:09 PM)
PIZZA!!!

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/ceejspics3/IMG_0409.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/ceejspics3/IMG_0410.jpg

atickhum.gif

THE BEST PIZZA just around the corner from MSG. yes.gif

And hanging with this gang... It was even better.

OMG - you got me EATING!! ohmy.gif dazed025.gif Sneak-eh, sneak-eh!! laugh.gif At least you didn't get me with that lovely trail of pizza grease going down the side of my mouth laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif

It's OK, LSM!!!!! Ceej only posted the pics in which the guys have food in their mouths (packed in their cheeks like chipmunks!)!!! Sista knows da rules!!!! z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif applaudit.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

spit6ph.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Should I start deleting the pics now or later??? unsure.gif

rofl3.gif

You are all TOO MUCH!!!

rofl3.gif

no.gif You got us...fair & square!!! I was very lucky to not have my mouth open...would've been a bad sight!!! rofl3.gif spit6ph.gif

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (keenanj @ Sep 19 2007, 09:48 PM)
I too had a great time. Thank you all for a great meeting!!!
That was awesome...

ohmy.gif Did I meet you??? I have no memory!!! fists crying.gif

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 19 2007, 10:16 PM)
QUOTE (keenanj @ Sep 19 2007, 09:48 PM)
I too had a great time. Thank you all for a great meeting!!!
That was awesome...

ohmy.gif Did I meet you??? I have no memory!!! fists crying.gif

z7shysterical.gif

I'm sorry....I can't remember that one either.....

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 19 2007, 09:13 PM)
One of the highlights for me was seeing Necro
jamming with our very own atickhum.gif TICK.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/ceejspics3/IMG_0478.jpg

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/ceejspics3/IMG_0465.jpg

And look at the look on Necro's face here...

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/ceejspics3/IMG_0472.jpg

PRICELESS!!!

Just watching him all summer at these shows has made my summer.
Please don't get me wrong but...
Necro is the one who got me to listen to 2.gif to begin with.
He has been there for me through alot and to see him so happy
all summer long hanging with our GREAT 2.gif FRIENDS...
THAT MADE MY SUMMER!!! wub.gif

I love you Necro!!! kishug.gif

OK... Sorry for those of you who came in here to see pics and here
the reviews...

Back to the thread at hand.

bolt.gif

1022.gif THESE ARE GREAT!!!!! 1022.gif

I missed them earlier.

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Sep 19 2007, 09:57 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 19 2007, 09:33 PM)
rofl3.gif

Tell me...

Was it the PURPLE hair that you were attracted too???  unsure.gif

I won't tell.

laugh.gif

Not as much as her figure....Man, she was all for Alex!!! From what I saw, I think Alex was all for her!!!!

laugh.gif yeah he was! I saw him goofing around playing....I think he was flirting with her!! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Sep 19 2007, 10:18 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 19 2007, 09:13 PM)
One of the highlights for me was seeing Necro
jamming with our very own atickhum.gif TICK.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/ceejspics3/IMG_0478.jpg

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/ceejspics3/IMG_0465.jpg

And look at the look on Necro's face here...

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/ceejspics3/IMG_0472.jpg

PRICELESS!!!

Just watching him all summer at these shows has made my summer.
Please don't get me wrong but...
Necro is the one who got me to listen to 2.gif to begin with.
He has been there for me through alot and to see him so happy
all summer long hanging with our GREAT 2.gif FRIENDS...
THAT MADE MY SUMMER!!! wub.gif

I love you Necro!!! kishug.gif

OK... Sorry for those of you who came in here to see pics and here
the reviews...

Back to the thread at hand.

bolt.gif

1022.gif THESE ARE GREAT!!!!! 1022.gif

I mised them earlier.

I am so glad that our seats were in front of Tick and not the reverse

and that those guys were nice enough to trade tickets. With Tick not

being at PNC it was GREAT to hang with him at the show.

Hey Tick... kishug.gif Thanks for a great time.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Groupie Barbie @ Sep 19 2007, 09:36 PM)
LSM thank you so much for giving me all the info for the meetup!! It was great meeting all of you!!!!!!!!

You're welcome! I'm glad you had such a great time - and I'm SO jealous that you got to meet Alex!!!!

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 19 2007, 10:21 PM)
rofl3.gif

Tell me...

I won't tell.

laugh.gif

Not as much as her figure....Man, she was all for Alex!!! From what I saw, I think Alex was all for her!!!!

laugh.gif yeah he was! I saw him goofing around playing....I think he was flirting with her!! rofl3.gif

yes.gif It was making us laugh too hard...He kept walking away & dancing up to her.... rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

PIZZA!!!

atickhum.gif

OMG - you got me EATING!! ohmy.gif dazed025.gif Sneak-eh, sneak-eh!! laugh.gif At least you didn't get me with that lovely trail of pizza grease going down the side of my mouth laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif

It's OK, LSM!!!!! Ceej only posted the pics in which the guys have food in their mouths (packed in their cheeks like chipmunks!)!!! Sista knows da rules!!!! z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif applaudit.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif let's hope she doesn't have any of those!!! wacko.gif

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 19 2007, 10:26 PM)
PIZZA!!!

atickhum.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif let's hope she doesn't have any of those!!! wacko.gif

z7shysterical.gif

I can find a few that you don't want any people to know about ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Spike @ Sep 19 2007, 10:04 PM)
It was so great to see/meet so many TRF'rs. Hopefully we'll have a reunion in the spring (Garden II; Granite, Grady; LSMCon, whatever you want to call it.)

However, I think we should all start bugging Tick to host another Tick Cliq BBQ next summer (once his house remodeling is done!)!!! I promise not to get sick and miss it this time!

yes.gif

ohmy.gif

OMG...

That would be AWESOME!!!! We had to miss the last one, cause we were broke and had a shiddy car - but we could SO go to that one!!!

...and yes - (subliminal message) you all want to go to the Granite, Grady....the Granite, Grady.....the...Granite....Grady...

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 19 2007, 10:10 PM)
PIZZA!!!

atickhum.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

spit6ph.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Should I start deleting the pics now or later??? unsure.gif

rofl3.gif

You are all TOO MUCH!!!

rofl3.gif

laugh.gif yes, now please yes.gif

z7shysterical.gif LMFAO Just kidding! laugh.gif I don't care - so long as y'all still love me after seeing what a greasy slob I am when I eat pizza...and corn on the cobb z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (jendrisc @ Sep 19 2007, 10:09 PM)
DerT and LSM, we are so close... we need to hang out again! I'm sorry we didn't hang out after, but I was completely spent. I wish I'd had more energy to stay longer to hang out with you guys!

That's okay, sweetie - we will DEFINITELY get together soon and hang out! We may even get real furniture soon too! z7shysterical.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 19 2007, 10:28 PM)
It was so great to see/meet so many TRF'rs.  Hopefully we'll have a reunion in the spring (Garden II; Granite, Grady;  LSMCon, whatever you want to call it.)

However, I think we should all start bugging Tick to host another Tick Cliq BBQ next summer (once his house remodeling is done!)!!!  I promise not to get sick and miss it this time!

yes.gif

ohmy.gif

OMG...

That would be AWESOME!!!! We had to miss the last one, cause we were broke and had a shiddy car - but we could SO go to that one!!!

...and yes - (subliminal message) you all want to go to the Granite, Grady....the Granite, Grady.....the...Granite....Grady...

z7shysterical.gif

atickhum.gif Granite Grady....atickhum.gif Granite Grady....atickhum.gif Granite Grady....

QUOTE (owlswing @ Sep 19 2007, 10:10 PM)
It was a pleasure meeting you for a few moments there. I wished we could have talked more too...

It was a fantastic night...now, about hitting on Groupie Barbie...Didn't you find her a bit plastic...laugh.gif

...stick with the great one you have LSM wub.gif

LMAO thanks D hug2.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 19 2007, 10:33 PM)
QUOTE (jendrisc @ Sep 19 2007, 10:09 PM)
DerT and LSM, we are so close... we need to hang out again!  I'm sorry we didn't hang out after, but I was completely spent.  I wish I'd had more energy to stay longer to hang out with you guys!

That's okay, sweetie - we will DEFINITELY get together soon and hang out! We may even get real furniture soon too! z7shysterical.gif laugh.gif

We do have a dining room table....With chairs......That you can sit on...

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Sep 19 2007, 10:22 PM)
rofl3.gif

Tell me...

I won't tell.

laugh.gif

yes.gif It was making us laugh too hard...He kept walking away & dancing up to her.... rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif I know!!!! He wasn't looking at anyone but HER! It was so awesome!! laugh.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 19 2007, 10:35 PM)
rofl3.gif

Tell me...

I won't tell.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif I know!!!! He wasn't looking at anyone but HER! It was so awesome!! laugh.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif z7shysterical.gif

He was doing the Sexy dance for her!

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Sep 19 2007, 10:33 PM)
It was so great to see/meet so many TRF'rs.  Hopefully we'll have a reunion in the spring (Garden II; Granite, Grady;  LSMCon, whatever you want to call it.)

However, I think we should all start bugging Tick to host another Tick Cliq BBQ next summer (once his house remodeling is done!)!!!  I promise not to get sick and miss it this time!

yes.gif

ohmy.gif

OMG...

z7shysterical.gif

atickhum.gif Granite Grady....atickhum.gif Granite Grady....atickhum.gif Granite Grady....

laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif

I really think that should be the name, now.....cause it'd be like The Garden, Grady....but in the Granite State....we can't call it The V, Grady - it just doesn't have the same catchiness to it laugh.gif

Last of the pics I have for now.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/ceejspics3/IMG_0455.jpg

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/ceejspics3/IMG_0454.jpg

2.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 19 2007, 10:37 PM)
QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Sep 19 2007, 10:33 PM)

yes.gif

ohmy.gif

OMG...

z7shysterical.gif

laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif

I really think that should be the name, now.....cause it'd be like The Garden, Grady....but in the Granite State....we can't call it The V, Grady - it just doesn't have the same catchiness to it laugh.gif

We need a visit from atickhum.gif

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Sep 19 2007, 10:36 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 19 2007, 10:35 PM)
rofl3.gif

Tell me...

I won't tell.

laugh.gif

He was doing the Sexy dance for her!

z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 19 2007, 05:54 PM)
QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ Sep 19 2007, 06:37 PM)
wow that sounded like fun right there! if rush still be touring in another 6 years then... hopefully ill be able to come and see you all too, lol! doubtful but who knows what could happen. aaaaaaaagh cant wait...for....wembly...arghghghg

so this was the toronto concert right? did they have lotta cameras?

It was absolutely amazing!! We had such a great time - the meetup was phenominal 1022.gif

This was the New York City show - Toronto shows are tonight and Saturday night - wish I was going to that too....but I'm glad that I was able to round off the 2007 tour with Madison Square Garden - never been there before, and it's a GREAT place to see a concert new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

l.m, i was at stout. i called ya. i did not know what ya looked like so i waited for you to find me.oh well, talked to a lot of great people .maybe next time in a.c in march. f-n great show trink38.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Sep 19 2007, 10:39 PM)
wow that sounded like fun right there! if rush still be touring in another 6 years then... hopefully ill be able to come and see you all too, lol! doubtful but who knows what could happen. aaaaaaaagh cant wait...for....wembly...arghghghg

It was absolutely amazing!! We had such a great time - the meetup was phenominal 1022.gif

This was the New York City show - Toronto shows are tonight and Saturday night - wish I was going to that too....but I'm glad that I was able to round off the 2007 tour with Madison Square Garden - never been there before, and it's a GREAT place to see a concert new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

l.m, i was at stout. i called ya. i did not know what ya looked like so i waited for you to find me.oh well, talked to a lot of great people .maybe next time in a.c in march. f-n great show trink38.gif 2.gif

We got the missed call but because the reception was horrible, we couldn't pick it up....We were hoping for everyone....Yes, the Garden Grady, it is....We needs to be plannin'!

QUOTE (metaldad @ Sep 19 2007, 10:39 PM)

I know we talked on the phone, but I never saw you at Stout itself - well, I might've but I had no idea what YOU looked like laugh.gif I'm the redhead (not the red-streaked-head - that's Hare) in both the pics in my sig wink.gif I was at the bar most of the night yes.gif Maybe next time - come to The Granite, Grady!!!

Archived