Fan mail

BL2112

QUOTE (BL2112 @ Sep 1 2007, 07:53 PM)
any helpful information?

Give up before you start. unsure.gif tongue.gif

The only way I know of to get anything into the hands of Rush is to take it to a concert and find someone with the right connections who is willing to deliver it to the band - but even that is probably a long shot. My wife managed to give several things to Alex this way over the years (pencil drawings she had done, and a stuffed animal) but she had an incredible knack for getting things accomplished so your mileage may vary.

Having said that, I hope the tour crew doesn't start getting inundated with letters and gifts for the band. Just for the record, I advise you not to even try this (in efforts to prevent a repeat of the Neil Peart/Modern Drummer debacle).

QUOTE (dakota2112 @ Sep 2 2007, 01:47 PM)
QUOTE (BL2112 @ Sep 1 2007, 07:53 PM)
any helpful information?

Give up before you start. unsure.gif tongue.gif

The only way I know of to get anything into the hands of Rush is to take it to a concert and find someone with the right connections who is willing to deliver it to the band - but even that is probably a long shot. My wife managed to give several things to Alex this way over the years (pencil drawings she had done, and a stuffed animal) but she had an incredible knack for getting things accomplished so your mileage may vary.

Having said that, I hope the tour crew doesn't start getting inundated with letters and gifts for the band. Just for the record, I advise you not to even try this (in efforts to prevent a repeat of the Neil Peart/Modern Drummer debacle).

God bless your late wife Dakota. I hope that you are okay mate. trink39.gif

Oh well, it won't be the end of the world.

You could try Anthem Records, that's a start.

Archived