Halloween

Necromancer

I still gotta see this one. I'm really anxious to see Rob Zombie's take on one of the best horror movies of all time. I am a fan of his earlier work and I can't wait to see this piece of the Micheal Myers puzzle. smile.gif

Average at best.

I didn't like how he portraited Micheal as another Jason esque inhuman monster. He lacks grace and finesse that he had in the original taking away the creepy factor the original had.

Danielle Harris topless made the movie for me. Shes so f***ing hot. wub.gif

Other than being a massive Halloween fanboy, shes the sole reason I went.

1. Halloween

2. 4

3. 2

4. 7

5. 5

6. 6

7. 9

8. 8

9. 3

Average at best.

I didn't like how he portraited Micheal as another Jason esque inhuman monster. He lacks grace and finesse that he had in the original taking away the creepy factor it had.

Danielle Harris topless made the movie for me. Shes so f***ing hot. wub.gif

Other than being a massive Halloween fanboy, shes the sole reason I went.

1. Halloween

2. 4

3. 2

4. 7

5. 5

6. 6

7. 9

8. 8

9. 3

Edited by bucky01403

QUOTE (bucky01403 @ Sep 11 2007, 05:12 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Sep 11 2007, 03:36 PM)
I might watch it tonight but I have a "working" version of the movie so apparently bits may be different than the final theatre version - including the ending!

Tell me how it is.

The workprint version has one of the most badass scenes ever in a Halloween movie. Myers slits a throat while walking by briskly. Shit was awesome! I can't believe they cut it out, but it's gotta make the DVD.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Sep 12 2007, 10:31 AM)
QUOTE (bucky01403 @ Sep 11 2007, 05:12 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Sep 11 2007, 03:36 PM)
I might watch it tonight but I have a "working" version of the movie so apparently bits may be different than the final theatre version - including the ending!

Tell me how it is.

The workprint version has one of the most badass scenes ever in a Halloween movie. Myers slits a throat while walking by briskly. Shit was awesome! I can't believe they cut it out, but it's gotta make the DVD.

Oh man now I QUADRUPLY cant wait to see it!

Finally saw it last night!

First off I am a massive fan of the horror genre - but so far I had thought Mr. Zombie's first films were absolute garbage.

This was a pleasant surprise - thought the movie was great! Fast paced, creepy, gory, good mix of slashing and story line.

And Storm Shadow you are right - that throat slashing scene was awesome.

Totally loved this movie!

I finally saw this...and I liked it quite a bit actually!

I did also enjoy a nice Tom Sawyer break in there!

I don't want to give up too much of the movie, so if you don't want to know about anything, don't scan down much more. I'll just say it was well worth the money!

Spoiler Warning

#

#

##

##

##

##

##

##

#

#####

Spoiler Below

I wasn't crazy about how they portrayed the Meyers family as trailer trash losers. However, I can see where he was going with it. I did really like how he set it up and showed his early years and the things he did. Also, I noted that one minute he's eating candy corn, then the next he's offing his entire family...very exciting! biggrin.gif