Stardust

2112-Rob-2112

Saw this last night..Im not much of a fantasy fan but this movie rocked. It had a very original story unlike anything i have seen. The acting was spot on and Robert De Niro was hilarious aha. If your into Fantasy I definetly Recommend this film. The only downside about it is that it drags on a tad bit in the middle.

8-10

QUOTE (2112-Rob-2112 @ Aug 11 2007, 03:20 PM)
haha yea ive been hearing alot of people wanting more cheese tunes aha we are in the writing process of one of the stupidest things youll hear yet! haha

nice! keep me posted......

Huh... my wife and I just got back from seeing The Simpsons Movie, and they had shown the preview for this. We both agreed the preview sucked and we had very little interest in seeing the movie. Maybe we need to give it a chance...

QUOTE (Room 34 @ Aug 12 2007, 07:28 PM)
Huh... my wife and I just got back from seeing The Simpsons Movie, and they had shown the preview for this. We both agreed the preview sucked and we had very little interest in seeing the movie. Maybe we need to give it a chance...

if you liked LOTR or the princess pride or both, you'll like this. destined to become a classic IMHO...

After seeing this on my neice's christmas wishlist I thought I'd give it a try.

...so we now own the movie. biggrin.gif

Very good movie I would recommend it. If you have tweens in your house also good for them.

De Niro - as with any movie he is in steals the best in this one. How that got him to do some of it is beyond me, had me laughing my a** off...truly awesome new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

My wife and I had planned a date night last fall, and we were going to do a dinner and a movie. I wanted to see some comedy, and she wanted to see anything but a comedy...well by the time we got to the theater the only thing that was still playing was Stardust...neither of us knew anything about, but we figured what the hell, and what a pleasant surprise. It was an awesome movie. My wife just got the DVD for Christmas, so hopefully we will get a chance to watch it again this weekend.