Can one sell tickets on here?

ReflectedLight

QUOTE (hope70 @ Jul 10 2007, 06:17 PM)
QUOTE (PariahDog @ Jul 10 2007, 06:16 PM)
What section and row? 

I already have tix, but may be looking to upgrade.

Section 204, Row WW, Seats 43,44

Thanks, but I've already got section 101. I'm hoping to get down in the pit. 1022.gif

If you don't sell your tickets here, try Craig's List. I just sold an extra Rush ticket on CL (face value) less than one day after posting the ad.

QUOTE (PariahDog @ Jul 10 2007, 06:46 PM)
QUOTE (hope70 @ Jul 10 2007, 06:17 PM)
QUOTE (PariahDog @ Jul 10 2007, 06:16 PM)
What section and row? 

I already have tix, but may be looking to upgrade.

Section 204, Row WW, Seats 43,44

Thanks, but I've already got section 101. I'm hoping to get down in the pit. 1022.gif

If you don't sell your tickets here, try Craig's List. I just sold an extra Rush ticket on CL (face value) less than one day after posting the ad.

I was just looking to get my money back, and maybe the service charge, but I think I'll have to eat the service charge. I've had the tickets on there for about a week and no bites. unsure.gif

QUOTE (hope70 @ Jul 10 2007, 07:42 PM)
I was just looking to get my money back, and maybe the service charge, but I think I'll have to eat the service charge. I've had the tickets on there for about a week and no bites. unsure.gif

Make sure to put "face value" and "private sale" or "not a broker" in your ad title.

There are a lot of brokers selling above-face-value tickets on CL ( which is against the rules angry.gif ) so try to set your ad apart.

Archived