"That's Hot"

...the only reason read this thread was because I thought it said "Prison in Paris," as in France, which sounded intriguing.

I feel betrayed by dyslexia... and I'm not even dyslexic.

apparently the medical condition is mental, not physical...on the verge of a nervous breakdown....

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/07/paris-medica...l-not-physical/

Seriously doesn't this happen to like the majority of people who initially go to jail??? wacko.gif confused13.gif

Also heard she was refusing all food offered by prison.

Now she gets to serve her sentence in her own home eating all the good stuff.

What a joke new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jun 7 2007, 02:40 PM)
apparently the medical condition is mental, not physical...on the verge of a nervous breakdown....

Seriously doesn't this happen to like the majority of people who initially go to jail???  wacko.gif  confused13.gif

What a joke  new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

I'm sorry, but what a joke her "medical condition" is supposedly mental. I mean she totally was secluded from other prisoners, for her protection because of her fame. So it is not as if she was taunted from others or anything. So what is her problem, she couldn't sit still in her cell alone?

I wonder what Martha Stewart (or other celebrities) who had to serve their time in jail think about this. I know when Martha got out of jail and was under house arrest (like she is under now), Martha had to work--what is Paris going to do at home, be on her cell phone talking to Nicole Ritchie all day and play with Tinkerbell??

This just shows what having a famous last name and having more money than you will ever need in this lifetime will get you--it will get you out of anything in life, including serving your sentence in prison. It also shows what a baby Paris is! new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif eyesre4.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jun 7 2007, 01:40 PM)

Seriously doesn't this happen to like the majority of people who initially go to jail??? wacko.gif confused13.gif

What a joke new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

She should go to the nuthouse if she has a mental problem and get thrown in with the real whackos!!

wacko.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 7 2007, 11:14 AM)
QUOTE (the invisible man @ Jun 7 2007, 09:58 AM)
http://news.softpedia.com/images//news2/Paris-Hilton-Drunk-Elisha-Cuthbert-Under-The-Table-2.jpg
"i dont feel well, can i go home now ?"

062802puke_prv.gif

i second that...

062802puke_prv.gif

If I break the law can I go to Paris's house...Think about it...break the law do time at the Hilton's residence for inmates...a private chef cooking all your meals, maid to take care of your every need, not to mention all the other luxuries.

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jun 7 2007, 05:25 PM)
If I break the law can I go to Paris's house...Think about it...break the law do time at the Hilton's residence for inmates...a private chef cooking all your meals, maid to take care of your every need, not to mention all the other luxuries.

Right....now it's "Party at Paris's!" I mean she can do whatever she wants during the day, as long as she doesn't leave the house....plus anyone can visit her house. What the hell kind of sentence is that?? wtf.gif

How was she on the verge of a "nervous breakdown", when all the she had to do was sit in a cell?? She couldn't interact with anyone and no one could interact with her (as she was in a "maxium security" cell, for 'her saftey') All she had to do was sit in the cell, read (if she was able to do that), or sleep! How can you get a nervous breakdown from that?

This is another case of how our judicial system is flawed.

I heard Paris has herpes and is on Valtrex....maybe that was part of her "medical condition" that she needs to take care of. z7shysterical.gif

Woo hoo! She's back in the slammer! common001.gif cheer.gif Let's hope she stays there now! (they are supposedly appealing it on Monday.)

They said that yesterday when she got home, she had a tanning service come to her home to give her a tan. Can you believe that? fing.gif It's like "Phew, got out of that one! Now, back to my life--Okay, my tan faded a little in jail, call the tanner....Better yet, call my manicurist too, Ooh and get me those cupcakes I like and have those delivered...I can't go out or this thing on my ankle will buzz."

Archived