The Riches

WCFIELDS

It's basically a drama with some comdeic moments...interesting concept...this family of con artists...gypsies from the American South if you will...who escape from the clan they belong to...along the way they get into a car accident which kills this couple in a car...turns out the couple were named The Riches and were indeed rich...the family takes over their identity and try to keep the con going posing as this well off family.

i have this in my TiVo, but it's not recording from showtime..

i don't have showtime...

not sure what station it is ... maybe FX?

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jun 7 2007, 12:08 AM)
The Riches will be back for a second season cool.gif

applaudit.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 27 2007, 02:08 PM)
It's basically a drama with some comdeic moments...interesting concept...this family of con artists...gypsies from the American South if you will...who escape from the clan they belong to...along the way they get into a car accident which kills this couple in a car...turns out the couple were named The Riches and were indeed rich...the family takes over their identity and try to keep the con going posing as this well off family.

I saw the show twice but had no clue unsure.gif what the whole back story was about so I never looked to watch it.

That's for the run down Test I may give it another try now that I have a clue what is happening here. smile.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jun 8 2007, 10:21 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 27 2007, 02:08 PM)

I saw the show twice but had no clue unsure.gif what the whole back story was about so I never looked to watch it.

That's for the run down Test I may give it another try now that I have a clue what is happening here. smile.gif

No problem smile.gif Yes this is one of those shows where it is best to watch from start and to miss an episode would mess up the continuity.