Earthshine

WCFIELDS

QUOTE (Barnacle @ May 14 2007, 01:09 PM)
QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ May 12 2007, 11:41 PM)
I know that the pre-chorus vocals were pre-recorded for the live performance of the song.....but man why does Geddy step up to the mic and pretend he's singin' it, then kinda back off half way through? It looks bad.....

Simple he wanted to piss you off....get you angry and hate Snakes and Arrows while worshipping the talent and ego of Eddie Van Headcase.....

Could you edit that a few more times please.....so it doesn't look like a 3 year old kid wrote it, and I can make something of it.

Thanks!

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ May 14 2007, 01:59 PM)
It was a mere observation for discussion....not a big deal. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

You sure it was just an observation? Your panties seem to get in a bunch a lot around these forums. Perhaps some Pamprin may help.

QUOTE (momosdanceparty @ May 14 2007, 01:07 PM)
  It helps to ask first

Ask what? For your permission to make an observation? sarcasm.gif

And I never said anything (that I recall) about deception in this thread; you're the one jumping to conclusions now. I said it looks hokey.

QUOTE (paganoman @ May 14 2007, 01:20 PM)
QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ May 14 2007, 01:59 PM)
It was a mere observation for discussion....not a big deal. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

You sure it was just an observation? Your panties seem to get in a bunch a lot around these forums. Perhaps some Pamprin may help.

It's them fur panties I guess.....

QUOTE (dakota2112 @ May 14 2007, 01:23 PM)
QUOTE (momosdanceparty @ May 14 2007, 01:07 PM)
  It helps to ask first

Ask what? For your permission to make an observation? sarcasm.gif

And I never said anything (that I recall) about deception in this thread; you're the one jumping to conclusions now. I said it looks hokey.

Your observation is incorrect. Whenever I've seen Geddy play Earthshine (five different shows), it's pretty obvious that he's either singing or he's not singing. The only reason that anyone would ever think "hokey" is because they're thinking "lip-synch." Time to change your perception.

QUOTE (momosdanceparty @ May 14 2007, 01:36 PM)
Your observation is incorrect.  Whenever I've seen Geddy play Earthshine (five different shows), it's pretty obvious that he's either singing or he's not singing.  The only reason that anyone would ever think "hokey" is because they're thinking "lip-synch."  Time to change your perception.

So now I'm supposed to change my perception such that it agrees with your opinion? That's a great offer, but I think I'll pass. Maybe next time.

beathorse.gif beathorse.gif beathorse.gif

Girl you know it's...Girl you know it's...Girl you know it's...Girl you know it's...Girl you know it's...Girl you know it's...Girl you know it's...Girl you know it's...Girl you know it's...Girl you know it's...Girl you know it's...Girl you know it's...Girl you know it's...Girl you know it's...Girl you know it's...Girl you know it's...Girl you know it's...Girl you know it's...Girl you know it's...

Archived