Scuze me while I whip this out

Sodoff Baldrick

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 8 2004, 10:35 PM)
QUOTE (iamarushfan @ Dec 8 2004, 05:40 PM)
i especially like it when hot mothers do it and i usually prefer is they take all their clothes of when breat-feeding applaudit.gif

I didn't breat feed my babies, I breast fed them. laugh.gif I did it anywhere, and I used a blanky to cover myself. If people didnt like the fact I was feeding my child, then they can take a hike. Its the most natural, and beneficial thing for your baby. Only take the advice you want, ( laugh.gif ) and do whats best for your child and you. It may not be whats best for others, or the way 'they' woulda done it... Good job, Soddy, sounds like you are a good mommy... and she is a beautiful baby girl!!! wub.gif

goodpost.gif

I breast-fed mine in public all the time...never had a cross look or a stare, but I wouldn't have cared if I did. The baby needs to eat, and that's that!!!

Did have a wonderful evperience with my little girl once.. I was in the librabry with her, adnshe was crying a bit (she was about 4 months old). I was trying to quiet her, but it wasn't working. An older genlteman with a French accent noticed my distress and said,"Don't be bothered by her crying. The sound of a baby is the most beautiful sound in the world." Very sweet, and I carried that with me when I got flustered with crankiness at other times...

I can't see why there is any problem at all with this. As well as being the most natural thing in the world, Breast feeding is, usually, the healthiest option for the child.

My wife breast fed both our children every where and felt no guilt or shame for doing so - she even chose places like the window seat of town centre cafes to do so. Do I have to tell you how proud of her I am for doing so.

Breast feeding - new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif

i agree..no mother should feel ashamed about taking care of their child in public...

it amazes me...and angers me when people look at a mother feeding her baby in public with a distasteful look on their face....

and to quote the wonderful GG..." YOU GO GIRL!!!"....

Archived