• Anthem
    • Best I Can
    • Beneath, Between and Behind
    • By-Tor and the Snow Dog
    • Fly by Night
    • Making Memories
    • Rivendell
    • In the End

Alright. So the reverse winner's circle so far is: Need Some Love.

As always in Reverse Survivor, of the songs listed, vote for the one you like the most. I will vote for Rivendell. Yes, Rivendell: The most underrated song in the Rush catalogue. I love this whole album and everything on it is incredible. Everything.

Fly by Night. it sounds so nostalgic, brings me back to the time of something... 70's... Though is was born in early 90's laugh.gif

This album...jeez...I absolutely L.O.V.E. every single song here (even Rivendell, which doesn't quite fit, but its a nice soft melody and a cool relaxing song).

I guess I'll have to go wit BBB though.

QUOTE (mfratt @ May 1 2007, 05:28 AM)
This album...jeez...I absolutely L.O.V.E. every single song here (even Rivendell, which doesn't quite fit, but its a nice soft melody and a cool relaxing song).

I guess I'll have to go wit BBB though.

I don't understand when even my fellow Rivendell lovers always say, "It doesn't quite fit." It and In the End do the same thing that Tears and Something for Nothing did two albums later; change the pace beautifully before rocking out one last time; all four of the highest quality of songs in its own respective field, be it ballad or rocker, and all four of the highest emotional effect. I think it's just beautiful and it fits perfectly. I think everything on Fly by Night just fits, and if you move, remove or add one track, you lose the perfect balance of the tracks. And there's only a handful of Rush albums I'd say that about; 2112, Moving Pictures, Power Windows... and that's about it.