Are these seats any good?

bacon

Guest bratman

QUOTE (bacon @ Apr 20 2007, 01:57 PM)
http://www.theaircanadacentre.com/seatFind...28&eventID=1366

i'm kind of nervous that i wont be able to see unsure.gif

It will be great for watching Neil's solo, after that it will suck. Check with me in a week or so and I might have some 18th row center for face value. I have a buddy who has 1 20th LFLR row ticket for sale right now. E-mail me on the side if you are interested. Bratman.

I have no idea why they sell those side sections (117, 110, 310, and 320)!! comp26.gif

(Look out though...TM does mention in the description that you only get 'partial view'!)

Personally, I would suggest trying for something better. In terms of overall view, you are only getting a partial. Also, if you want to see the video screen, you may be in a bad spot for that!

Virtually any of the other sections at the ACC, other than the ones listed above will give you a nicer view of the stage! On the VT Tour, I sat in Section 118 (right next to yours), and it was awesome!!

Either way, you have tickets in your possession, which means you are guaranteed to go see 2.gif !! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Blakean99 @ Apr 21 2007, 03:03 AM)
after hearing that the ACC views are pretty much good all around.

somebody lied, Some Seats ARE better than Others

And from section 117, Looks like Most are Better !

Hey man i went to the Aerosmith Concert with tickets way worse than that! Dont let these guys shit on your parade they have screens and stuff for you to see and you will still be able to see them when they come further out on stage. I had TERRIBLE seats at aerosmith and i still had a GREAT time! Your going to see Rush how bad could it be??

QUOTE (GeddyLeeFender @ Apr 22 2007, 09:53 PM)
Hey man i went to the Aerosmith Concert with tickets way worse than that! Dont let these guys shit on your parade they have screens and stuff for you to see and you will still be able to see them when they come further out on stage. I had TERRIBLE seats at aerosmith and i still had a GREAT time! Your going to see Rush how bad could it be??

A good attitude!

Don't let doomsayers fry you up, bacon. laugh.gif

Archived