Nick R. talks about Snakes..

droolingpictures

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (andy @ Apr 10 2007, 06:20 PM)
That was cool and everything, but if I hear him slap his knee again I'm going to go crazy.

Yeah the knee slapping was kind of annoying but it's what he probably does best at. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Apr 10 2007, 10:41 PM)
That was cool and everything, but if I hear him slap his knee again I'm going to go crazy.

Yeah the knee slapping was kind of annoying but it's what he probably does best at. laugh.gif

you don't know shit eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 10 2007, 06:42 PM)

I have worked behind a 56 channel Trident Series 65 studio board. Have you? So I know a lot buddy. unsure.gif

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Apr 10 2007, 09:49 PM)

I have worked behind a 56 channel Trident Series 65 studio board. Have you? So I know a lot buddy. unsure.gif

and what have you got to show for it? any samples of your work?

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Apr 10 2007, 10:49 PM)

I have worked behind a Trident Series 65 studio board. Have you? So I know a lot buddy. unsure.gif

whoopee do....what well known band have YOU produced? what are your credentials? Where's your proof? confused13.gif confused13.gif confused13.gif I couldn't care less if you lived in a studio unless you've done something at leat one other person knows about other than yourself sarcasm.gif

The album isn't even out yet and people are judging Nick's work on it. All because his name isn't Terry Brown.

I'm sick and tired of people ragging on Nick just because he produces modern rock bands and that old farts who dwell in the past and just don't get it when it comes to Rush that they GO FORWARD. eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 10 2007, 06:55 PM)

I have worked behind a Trident Series 65 studio board. Have you? So I know a lot buddy. unsure.gif

whoopee do....what well known band have YOU produced? what are your credentials? Where's your proof? confused13.gif confused13.gif confused13.gif I couldn't care less if you lived in a studio unless you've done something at leat one other person knows about other than yourself sarcasm.gif

The album isn't even out yet and people are judging Nick's work on it. All because his name isn't Terry Brown.

I'm sick and tired of people ragging on Nick just because he produces modern rock bands and that old farts who dwell in the past and just don't get it when it comes to Rush that they GO FORWARD. eyesre4.gif

Even if I worked with big bands you still would bash me anyways because it's what you all seem to do best around here. The only band I produced was my own band but I worked with studio musicians like Mark Hasselback, when I was taking my Audio Engineering courses. We had to do a recording project for part of our courses. angry.gif

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Apr 10 2007, 11:02 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 10 2007, 06:55 PM)

Even if I worked with big bands you still would bash me anyways because it's what you all seem to do best around here. The only band I produced was my own band but I worked with studio musicians like Mark Hasselback, when I was taking my Audio Engineering courses. We had to do a recording project for part of our courses. angry.gif

I

DON'T

CARE

it sounds like it's tough to explain how S & A sounds like old rush but it's new "old" rush. i think i know what they are saying but i'd like to hear some more to really discern wtf people are talking about yes.gif

Archived