Cameras Allowed at Nissian Pavillion?

vaportrails14

I'm goin to the Nissian Pavillion show on the 23rd, i seen them play back in 2002, and 2004. If i remember right on ticketmaster back in it had down no cameras. Fast forward to now, this it don't have nothing about cameras? Anyone that is going to nissian know if we can take a camera.

QUOTE (knightofwands @ Apr 11 2007, 09:48 PM)
Does anyone have suggestions about which seats to try and get at Nissan? Are there any seats to avoid?

I wish there were more detailed pictures / seating charts available...

Thanks!

Go to Nissanpavillion.com.

There are sample views from the sections. Click on the seating chart. 101 is Geddy's side and 103 is Alex's. You choose.

QUOTE (knightofwands @ Apr 11 2007, 11:34 PM)
you are probably going to laugh at me, but I don't see sample pictures from the sections ANYWHERE on the site including the help section

How about clicking in the link below. Each sections contains a link that gives a more detailed view, w/ seat numbers.

Nissan Pavillion seating chart.

QUOTE (steelcaressed @ Apr 10 2007, 02:00 PM)
no.gif

If memory serves, I think security was checking for cell phone cameras during R30.

Moronic. Why do they care so much if you take photos, and if youre going to take photos with no flash on a limited resolution cell phone, whats the big deal. Mental midgets.

I also see every RUSH concert at Nissan, at their site

http://www.livenation.com/venue/getVenue/venueId/793/

They list,

"Video and Audio recorders (except for VERY specific shows)

Professional cameras. No detachable lenses. (Non-professional cameras are allowed on specific shows determined by artist policy, please see the specific show advisory for a particular show.)"

I also called then, Phone Camera's and Digital are allowed, they just can't have Zoom Lens.

As a side note: Geddy was on 98 Rock in Baltimore this morning!

Archived