Concert Dreams

mxermadman

I have been lucid off and on for the last year or so (meaning I can to an extent "control" my dreams.)

Last night I had a dream about a Rush concert, (or did the dream have me wink.gif )

It was even at red rocks, (it's amazing how vivid lucid dreams are). I was all the way at the top rocking out and watching the other fans get crazy. It was awesome.I got that feeling in my stomach like on a roller coaster, just straight up excitement.

I have had thee total dreams about Rush. It kind of scares me laugh.gif I'm obsessed.

Anyone else ever dream about Rush.

I have had dreams on and off for years about being at a Rush concert, meeting Rush, hanging out backstage with Neil Peart. I get really pissed when I wake up from one of those!

I've been to the Moving Pictures Tour concert that went to in Chcago about a dozen times in my dreams. Man, that was one of the best! The only thing different in the dream is I too hang out with the guys backstage after the show.

And yes, I hate waking up from that one as well.

smile.gif I had a dream not too long ago that I was asked to play a song on the drums by Neil himself. - awesome but just a dream. Neil had this huge WHITE double kick drum kit( I dont know why it was white but it was a dream after all. I played YYZ and everyone roared. 2.gif

I have had a dreams about concerts. Now there was this strange thingy. The place had floor full of sands and weird stuff, and there was so few people, I could walk very freely. Then at one point Geddy Lee threw a rock at me which hit'd me in the head and I woke up.

Years ago back when I was in college I had a dream that I ran into Alex at the record store in town. We chatted for awhile and went to my buddies apartment a block away. I taught Alex how to play Crossroads on guitar. Ironic in a few ways:

- in real life I only half-ass knew how to play the song anyway

- I realize that I'm sure he already knew the song

- it would end up on Feedback (so if I didn't have the dream, would Alex had known how to play the song for the EP)

I had a dream for some nights ago where I sat backstage at Spektrum and watched a footage where me and my band, including my dad at drums, played old fashion Shadows songs (at Spektrum, of course! tongue.gif ). I had the Geddy Lee Bass, of course. When I was watching, Neil Peart showed up! He said that my father was good at drumming! Then he said the same thing about my bass playing. Then he got his R30 kit, mortkort played his guitar and we jammed Rush! biggrin.gif Geddy came in, and he encouraged me to continue playing, but showed me how to get better. After Alex also showed up, my father and one of his friends came into the room, and we sat talking about everything. They even signed the pickguard at my bass! common001.gif Even though I know this will never happen, I hope I'll get the chance to meet the guys some time! trink39.gif

Spektrum, here I come!!!! 653.gif

Archived