2007 - 08/12 - San Antonio, TX - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

If you're gonna go to the San Antonio show, are looking for a "place to meet" and want the best B-B-Q anywhere around, got to Rudy's for the absolute best brisket, ribs, sausage and chopped beef you've ever had! Check 'em out at http://rudys.com/ and look at their "Locations" tab for maps and directions to the location near the venue. It's practically right across the street! There's even a full menu with prices! Maybe we'll see you there?!!

Rudy's

15560 I-35 North

Selma, Texas 78154

Phone (210) 653-7839

This'll be my daughter's (7yrs.old) very first Rush show so it'll be extra exciting for us all. We'll be traveling from NW Arkansas (12 hours) and visiting Grandparents there as well. So we hope to see some of you there! I know we can't wait! 653.gif 2.gif 653.gif

I'll be there with a few friends. I think there's going to be a 'Rush fans in Texas' meet-up before the show. If you're interested, I can tell you where we decide to meet. trink39.gif

Anyone going to the S.A. show who wants to meet up with a bunch of other Rush fans beforehand, this is the place:

http://www.hangintree.com/

Hope to see you there! biggrin.gif

I just scored a good ticket from Ticketbastard...2nd row section 303. Not bad...

I may join y'all if my flight gets into town on time & you don't mind a Alabama boy in your midst...

2.gif

QUOTE (MrHands @ Aug 9 2007, 09:40 AM)
I just scored a good ticket from Ticketbastard...2nd row section 303. Not bad...

I may join y'all if my flight gets into town on time & you don't mind a Alabama boy in your midst...

2.gif

We'd love to have you there! The more the merrier! trink39.gif

Archived